DriveSnap by MollieSoft 220.127.116.11
** Search for files on USB drives, DVDs or network shares even when they are not available. ** Create a searchable catalog of the files on any disk (fixed disk, USB drive, optical disk). ** Find file duplicates and file differences.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.67 MB ( 1,712 KB )|
|Published||Mar 27, 2020 (3 years ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
Express Accounts Accounting Software Free 1 hour ago
DataNumen Excel Repair 2 hours ago
PDF Agile 2 hours ago
Cyber Prot 3 hours ago
Capture The Town 3 hours ago
SentiMask SDK Trial 3 hours ago
YetiShare File Hosting Script 3 hours ago
SpyAgent 3 hours ago
ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor 3 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 194 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 190 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 190 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 188 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 186 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 185 times
Database Workbench Pro 184 times
ACDSee 180 times
System Mechanic Professional 176 times
- Efficient and robust design for lightning-fast snaps and subsequent snap viewing and searching. Snap, view and search terabyte-capacity disks easily.
- DriveSnap correctly identifies any mounted disk even if Windows has changed the drive letter.
- Snap all backup CD/DVDs to have a complete record of your backup files. Easily find different versions of your backup files using DriveSnap Search view.
- Snap disk files manually at any time, or automatically on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule; optionally wake the computer from sleep to run a scheduled snap.
- Keep as many snap versions as you wish, based on cleanup rules; each snap has a unique timestamp.
- You can snap multiple disks simultaneously.
- Use Snap Explorer to browse or search the files in a single snap. Once a folder has been snapped, searching for files in Snap Explorer is much faster than searching in Windows Explorer.
- Use Search View to find files in snaps for ALL disks, based on name, path, or file dates/sizes, using a full-featured query language.
- SnapDiff View compares two snaps to see which files are different.
- SnapDup View finds duplicate files quickly in one or more snaps.
- Export snaps to Excel for offline viewing or analysis.
- Backup any or all of your DriveSnap drives/folders/snaps to a SnapSilo file; restore these to any computer running DriveSnap.
- Secure storage of logon credentials for folders on network shares.
- Choose which folders to snap on each disk or network share.
|Requirements:||Windows 8.1 or 10|
|Release Info:||New Release on Mar 26, 2020|
|Release Notes:||Initial release.|
|Related Tags:||disk snapshot offline file catalog view files offline search USB drive contents search DVD contents|
Reviews of DriveSnap by MollieSoft 18.104.22.168You can be the first to write a review of DriveSnap by MollieSoft!
** File copy program for Windows; control files using AND/OR/NOT filter expressions containing file name/path/date/size. ** Try It! mode. ** Verify files after copying. ** Use schedules to run copy jobs automatically daily/weekly/monthly.BitSilo by MollieSoft
BitSIlo creates timestamped backups for files and directories you specify. Create multiple backup sets, each containing different set of files or directories to be backed up on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule.FileBadger by MollieSoft
* FileBadger is a FREE utility from MollieSoft that performs fast file searches. * Find files in multiple folders on any disk or network share, using MollieSoft File Query Language. * Use regular expressions for file/folder name matches (optional).FileMancer by MollieSoft
** Creates a personal website on your computer allowing you to download your files through any web browser, on any device! ** Transfer files using any web browser, on iPad/iPhone/Android. ** Windows IIS setup is not required - it just works!PodSilo by MollieSoft
PodSilo is a podcast downloader for Windows. ** Uses RSS feeds to automatically download podcast episodes for you! ** Download episodes manually or on a time schedule. ** Creates readable file names for episodes based on the episode title.