DriveSnap by MollieSoft 22.214.171.124
** Search for files on USB drives, DVDs or network shares even when they are not available. ** Create a searchable catalog of the files on any disk (fixed disk, USB drive, optical disk). ** Find file duplicates and file differences.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.67 MB ( 1,712 KB )|
|Published||Mar 27, 2020 (6 months ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
Classroom Spy Professional 1 hour ago
Q2ID 2 hours ago
Copernic Desktop Search 2 hours ago
RPM Remote Print Manager Elite 32 Bit 3 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 3 hours ago
MacX DVD Ripper Pro 3 hours ago
WordPipe Search and Replace for Word 3 hours ago
DrawPad 3 hours ago
IP Tools for Excel 3 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 131 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 120 times
VyprVPN for Mac 120 times
Power Spy 119 times
ACDSee 113 times
System Mechanic Free 110 times
nanoCAD Plus 108 times
Photovoltaic System 105 times
- Efficient and robust design for lightning-fast snaps and subsequent snap viewing and searching. Snap, view and search terabyte-capacity disks easily.
- DriveSnap correctly identifies any mounted disk even if Windows has changed the drive letter.
- Snap all backup CD/DVDs to have a complete record of your backup files. Easily find different versions of your backup files using DriveSnap Search view.
- Snap disk files manually at any time, or automatically on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule; optionally wake the computer from sleep to run a scheduled snap.
- Keep as many snap versions as you wish, based on cleanup rules; each snap has a unique timestamp.
- You can snap multiple disks simultaneously.
- Use Snap Explorer to browse or search the files in a single snap. Once a folder has been snapped, searching for files in Snap Explorer is much faster than searching in Windows Explorer.
- Use Search View to find files in snaps for ALL disks, based on name, path, or file dates/sizes, using a full-featured query language.
- SnapDiff View compares two snaps to see which files are different.
- SnapDup View finds duplicate files quickly in one or more snaps.
- Export snaps to Excel for offline viewing or analysis.
- Backup any or all of your DriveSnap drives/folders/snaps to a SnapSilo file; restore these to any computer running DriveSnap.
- Secure storage of logon credentials for folders on network shares.
- Choose which folders to snap on each disk or network share.
|Requirements:||Windows 8.1 or 10|
|Release Info:||New Release on Mar 26, 2020|
|Release Notes:||Initial release.|
|Related Tags:||disk snapshot offline file catalog view files offline search USB drive contents search DVD contents|
Reviews of DriveSnap by MollieSoft 126.96.36.199You can be the first to write a review of DriveSnap by MollieSoft!
** File copy program for Windows; control files using AND/OR/NOT filter expressions containing file name/path/date/size. ** Try It! mode. ** Verify files after copying. ** Use schedules to run copy jobs automatically daily/weekly/monthly.BitSilo by MollieSoft
BitSIlo creates timestamped backups for files and directories you specify. Create multiple backup sets, each containing different set of files or directories to be backed up on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule.FileBadger by MollieSoft
* FileBadger is a FREE utility from MollieSoft that performs fast file searches. * Find files in multiple folders on any disk or network share, using MollieSoft File Query Language. * Use regular expressions for file/folder name matches (optional).FileMancer by MollieSoft
** Creates a personal website on your computer allowing you to download your files through any web browser, on any device! ** Transfer files using any web browser, on iPad/iPhone/Android. ** Windows IIS setup is not required - it just works!PodSilo by MollieSoft
PodSilo is a podcast downloader for Windows. ** Uses RSS feeds to automatically download podcast episodes for you! ** Download episodes manually or on a time schedule. ** Creates readable file names for episodes based on the episode title.