Abexo Defragmenter Lite Plus 6.1
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.85 MB ( 1,890 KB )|
|Published||Sep 08, 2005 (15 years ago)|
|Updated||Jun 13, 2008 (12 years ago)|
GEODLL KilletSoft 2 hours ago
TRANSDAT KilletSoft 3 hours ago
Free YouTube To MP3 Convert 7 hours ago
Water Supply 1 day ago
Pirate Desire 1 day ago
Photovoltaic System 1 day ago
Startup Product Manager 1 day ago
Internet of Things Developer 1 day ago
Business Process Manager 1 day ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 121 times
Power Spy 118 times
Advanced ETL Processor 116 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 113 times
VyprVPN for Mac 102 times
System Mechanic Free 99 times
ACDSee 94 times
nanoCAD Plus 91 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 91 times
Abexo <a href="http://www.abexo.com/defrag.htm">disk defragmenter</a> is a Windows utility designed to automate the necessary steps for an efficient disk defragmentation and optimization.
An efficient disk defragmentation and optimization involves several preparations:
1. Disk cleanup: There is no point in including temporary or junk files in the process of disk defragmentation. Junk files such as Internet Temporary Files, Java cache and Windows temporary files take up often more than 500 MB of disk space.
2. pagefile and hiberfile removable: pagefile (swapfile) and hiberfile are huge system files used to hold some temporary data. These files are the number one enemy of an efficient disk defragmentation and can not be deleted by ordinary means.
3. Suppressing running programs and processes: Files that are in use, such as a running firewall or anti-virus, can not be defragmented or moved. They stay in the way of re-arranging other files.
4. Running scandisk: Defragmentation will stop midway if the disk contains any bad sectors. Therefore Scandisk should be run before defragmentation to repair the damaged sectors.
5. Disk optimization: Data read and write is fastest in areas near top of the drive. Replacing data that are accessed frequently (i.e. folders) in that area would tremendously speed up computer performance.
Abexo Defragmenter Lite/Pro/Plus can do all of the above-mentioned tasks without hand-holding and finally shut down the computer or pass the control to Abexo Registry Cleaner for further unattended maintenance tasks.
It is as simple as click-and-go-to-bed.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Jun 05, 2008|
|Release Notes:||- Minor bug fixes.|
|Related Tags:||disk defrag defragment defragmenter pagefile|
Reviews of Abexo Defragmenter Lite Plus 6.1You can be the first to write a review of Abexo Defragmenter Lite Plus!
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Defragmenter Pro
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Defragmenter Pro Plus
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Memory Defragmenter
Memory Defragmenter is a software to free up wasted RAM.Abexo Memory Defragmenter and Process Tweak
Defragment memory RAM and tweak running processes to avoid system slow-downs.