Abexo Defragmenter Lite 6.1
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.84 MB ( 1,885 KB )|
|Published||Sep 06, 2005 (15 years ago)|
|Updated||Jun 14, 2008 (13 years ago)|
Open EML File as PDF Format 1 hour ago
ApPHP Website Cleaner 2 hours ago
FlixGrab 3 hours ago
EML File read as PDF 3 hours ago
Thunderbird Data File to Outlook PST 3 hours ago
EML File Extension Convert to PDF 4 hours ago
Export MSG from Outlook to PDF 4 hours ago
Export Thunderbird Mail to Outlook 4 hours ago
Import Email from Outlook to Office 365 4 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 138 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 123 times
ACDSee 123 times
Photovoltaic System 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
Database Workbench Pro 119 times
nanoCAD Plus 119 times
Abexo disk defragmenter is a Windows utility designed to automate the necessary steps for an efficient disk defragmentation and optimization.
An efficient disk defragmentation and optimization involves several preparations:
1. Disk cleanup: There is no point in including temporary or junk files in the process of disk defragmentation. Junk files such as Internet Temporary Files, Java cache and Windows temporary files take up often more than 500 MB of disk space.
2. pagefile and hiberfile removable: pagefile (swapfile) and hiberfile are huge system files used to hold some temporary data. These files are the number one enemy of an efficient disk defragmentation and can not be deleted by ordinary means.
3. Suppressing running programs and processes: Files that are in use, such as a running firewall or anti-virus, can not be defragmented or moved. They stay in the way of re-arranging other files.
4. Running scandisk: Defragmentation will stop midway if the disk contains any bad sectors. Therefore Scandisk should be run before defragmentation to repair the damaged sectors.
5. Disk optimization: Data read and write is fastest in areas near top of the drive. Replacing data that are accessed frequently (i.e. folders) in that area would tremendously speed up computer performance.
Abexo Defragmenter Lite/Pro/Plus can do all of the above-mentioned tasks without hand-holding and finally shut down the computer or pass the control to Abexo Registry Cleaner for further unattended maintenance tasks.
It is as simple as click-and-go-to-bed.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Jun 05, 2008|
|Release Notes:||- Minor bug fixes.|
|Related Tags:||disk defrag defragment defragmenter scandisk|
Reviews of Abexo Defragmenter Lite 6.1You can be the first to write a review of Abexo Defragmenter Lite!
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Defragmenter Pro
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Defragmenter Pro Plus
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Memory Defragmenter
Memory Defragmenter is a software to free up wasted RAM.Abexo Memory Defragmenter and Process Tweak
Defragment memory RAM and tweak running processes to avoid system slow-downs.