Abexo Defragmenter Pro 6.1
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.84 MB ( 1,887 KB )|
|Published||Sep 07, 2005 (14 years ago)|
|Updated||Jun 12, 2008 (11 years ago)|
Converting a MSG file as PDF 30 minutes ago
EML to PST 33 minutes ago
How to Backup Thunderbird email data 36 minutes ago
How to Backup IncrediMail data to Outlook 36 minutes ago
Migrate Outlook PST Files to PDF 39 minutes ago
Add Exchange Server to Gmail 48 minutes ago
Import Exchange Emails to MBOX 1 hour ago
Office 365 Backup Mailbox Folder 1 hour ago
Convert EML Email Files to PDF 1 hour ago
Power Spy 100 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 97 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 96 times
Time and attendance 89 times
Advanced ETL Processor 80 times
OST to PST Converter 78 times
Power Spy x64 75 times
Power Spy Keylogger 73 times
VyprVPN for Mac 71 times
Abexo disk defragmenter is a Windows utility designed to automate the necessary steps for an efficient disk defragmentation and optimization.
An efficient disk defragmentation and optimization involves several preparations:
1. Disk cleanup: There is no point in including temporary or junk files in the process of disk defragmentation. Junk files such as Internet Temporary Files, Java cache and Windows temporary files take up often more than 500 MB of disk space.
2. pagefile and hiberfile removable: pagefile (swapfile) and hiberfile are huge system files used to hold some temporary data. These files are the number one enemy of an efficient disk defragmentation and can not be deleted by ordinary means.
3. Suppressing running programs and processes: Files that are in use, such as a running firewall or anti-virus, can not be defragmented or moved. They stay in the way of re-arranging other files.
4. Running scandisk: Defragmentation will stop midway if the disk contains any bad sectors. Therefore Scandisk should be run before defragmentation to repair the damaged sectors.
5. Disk optimization: Data read and write is fastest in areas near top of the drive. Replacing data that are accessed frequently (i.e. folders) in that area would tremendously speed up computer performance.
Abexo Defragmenter Lite/Pro/Plus can do all of the above-mentioned tasks without hand-holding and finally shut down the computer or pass the control to Abexo Registry Cleaner for further unattended maintenance tasks.
It is as simple as click-and-go-to-bed.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jun 05, 2008|
|Release Notes:||- Windows Vista support added. - Minor enhancements added.|
|Related Tags:||disk defrag defragment defragmenter scandisk|
Reviews of Abexo Defragmenter Pro 6.1You can be the first to write a review of Abexo Defragmenter Pro!
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Defragmenter Lite Plus
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Defragmenter Pro Plus
Automate the steps for an efficient scandisk, disk defrag and optimization.Abexo Memory Defragmenter
Memory Defragmenter is a software to free up wasted RAM.Abexo Memory Defragmenter and Process Tweak
Defragment memory RAM and tweak running processes to avoid system slow-downs.
Diskeeper 2010 Professional 2010
Diskeeper 2011 Home 2011
Active Disk Editor 6.0.37
Active@ KillDisk 10.1.1
iRecover Data Recovery 6.1
Flobo HDD Bad Sector Repair 1.5
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition 4.0
O&O Defrag Professional Edition 16.0