SharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part 1.7.1
Automatic taxonomy-based A-Z index navigation directory for SharePoint portals
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.09 MB ( 97 KB )|
|Published||Jul 25, 2011 (10 years ago)|
|Updated||May 27, 2012 (9 years ago)|
Switch Free Mac MP3 Converter 1 hour ago
kaspersky 2 hours ago
Save Batch EML to PDF 2 hours ago
Backup EML Files to Outlook 2 hours ago
Random YouTube URL Generator Software 2 hours ago
Migrate Foxmail to Outlook 2016 3 hours ago
Save File in MSG in Outlook 4 hours ago
Media Player Codec Pack 4 hours ago
Outlook Export Email in PDF 4 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 139 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
ACDSee 128 times
Photovoltaic System 124 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 124 times
nanoCAD Plus 124 times
Database Workbench Pro 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
Features and benefits:
* More efficient information access: The Tag Directory offers an additional navigation that makes it very easy and fast to find information for users, that don't know, where the information is originally located. A great step forward for any portal.
* Company-wide glossary helps to build a common language: The web part also could be used as some kind of glossary, helpful for employees to find a common language and understanding in the enterprise.
* Well-known navigation - no training required: Alphabetically sorted directories are very common and well-known, e.g. in technical books. Users can work with this technique intuitively.
* No additional effort - Index is built automatically: The index is rendered automatically as a result of content tagging using managed metadata and enterprise keywords. Starting nodes could be given from existing taxonomies. Tagging could be completely automatically with the Auto Tagger component.
* Flexible design and linking: The web part comes with template-based output (XSLT). Additional information can be flexible displayed. The tag can be linked to the tag profile as well as to the tagged content items and documents itself.
* External data can be linked as well using Layer2 BDLC.
* 100% SharePoint 2010 Technology: The solution is completely based on the new Enterprise Metadata Management API of SharePoint 2010.
* Certified as Platform Ready for Microsoft SharePoint 2010
|Requirements:||Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (All Editions)|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Apr 16, 2012|
|Release Notes:||Now separately available or with KM Suite.|
|Related Tags:||SharePoint Knowledge Management Wiki navigation reference|
Reviews of SharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part 1.7.1You can be the first to write a review of SharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part!
The Layer2 Cloud Connector syncs your local or cloud-based external data sets with Office 365 & SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. database queries, web services, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collectionSharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part
Automatic tree-style metadata taxonomy navigation web part for SharePoint 2010SharePoint Auto Tagger
Auto-categorization of SharePoint content via managed metadata columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, classification rules, item and document properties, store context and textual document contents.SharePoint Business Data List Connector
Connects SharePoint lists to 100+ external data sources using SharePoint list settings codeless: 1. Select data provider 2. Enter connection string 3. Enter SQL query. That's it. All SharePoint list features supported: Search, workflows, write-back.