SharePoint Auto Tagger 2.6
Auto-categorization of SharePoint content via managed metadata columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, classification rules, item and document properties, store context and textual document contents.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.09 MB ( 97 KB )|
|Published||Jul 25, 2011 (11 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 11, 2015 (7 years ago)|
Access MSG File on Mac Outlook 2016 22 minutes ago
Convert EML to MBOX Thunderbird Mac 24 minutes ago
Import Outlook Emails to Mac Mail 28 minutes ago
DockFolders 29 minutes ago
Migrate OLM Calendar to Outlook 44 minutes ago
Convert EML File to PDF File Format 46 minutes ago
Convert Unlimited EML to PST 47 minutes ago
Ezzy Live Egg 7 hours ago
Pig To The Rescue 7 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 186 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 180 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 180 times
ACDSee 179 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 177 times
Database Workbench Pro 175 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 171 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 170 times
Photovoltaic System 166 times
* Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents automatically based on given taxonomies / managed metadata.
* Auto Tagger could be helpful for initial tagging, e.g. after content migration from any system to SharePoint, as well as for daily background operation.
* Taxonomy entry point (root node) is automatically chosen with respect to the current meta data column settings.
* List items are processed as well as documents and files located in SharePoint libraries.
* Properties (meta data column content) of list items and documents are considered for tagging.
* The context of items and documents, e.g. site, list, library, folder is considered for tagging.
* The document or file textual contents are considered, if IFilters are available.
* Rule-based categorization. High performance Microsoft .NET Framework bases rule engine with high quality of subject classification.
* Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more).
* Fully integrated in default SharePoint tagging. Manually assigned tags keep untouched.
* Flexible background operation settings.Include and exclude sites, lists, columns etc.
* External data sources can be categorised as well via Layer2 BDLC and Cloud Connector.
* 100% SharePoint technology: Completely based on SharePoint 2010 / 2013 Enterprise Metadata Management API.
* Certified as Microsoft Platform Ready for SharePoint
* Seemless integration with other SharePoint Knowledge Management Suite components.
The SharePoint Auto Tagger is additionally available as component of the Knowledge Management Suite for SharePoint.
The solution comes with a robust installer to allow it to be easily deployed within any SharePoint environment.
It is available for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013 on-premise (all editions).
|Requirements:||Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 / 2013 (All Editions)|
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Jun 01, 2014|
|Release Notes:||Fixes (see change log)|
|Related Tags:||SharePoint Knowledge Management Knowledge Base Wiki categorization|
Reviews of SharePoint Auto Tagger 2.6You can be the first to write a review of SharePoint Auto Tagger!
The Layer2 Cloud Connector syncs your local or cloud-based external data sets with Office 365 & SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. database queries, web services, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collectionSharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part
Automatic taxonomy-based A-Z index navigation directory for SharePoint portalsSharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part
Automatic tree-style metadata taxonomy navigation web part for SharePoint 2010SharePoint Business Data List Connector
Connects SharePoint lists to 100+ external data sources using SharePoint list settings codeless: 1. Select data provider 2. Enter connection string 3. Enter SQL query. That's it. All SharePoint list features supported: Search, workflows, write-back.