Cloud Connector for Office 365 6
The Layer2 Cloud Connector syncs your local or cloud-based external data sets with Office 365 & SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. database queries, web services, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.09 MB ( 97 KB )|
|Published||Jul 25, 2011 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 10, 2015 (5 years ago)|
Screenrec 8 minutes ago
DreamPlan Plus Home Design Software for Mac 8 minutes ago
NetCrunch Suite 8 minutes ago
ASP. NET C# PDF Software 14 minutes ago
Alternative to itextsharp 14 minutes ago
mysys 14 minutes ago
DreamPlan Home Design Software Free for Mac 16 minutes ago
pdf expert for mac 7 hours ago
Live Mail Calendar Recovery 7 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 124 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 118 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 116 times
VyprVPN for Mac 109 times
System Mechanic Free 108 times
ACDSee 98 times
SocialMedia driven App Developer 96 times
nanoCAD Plus 96 times
* Extends the SharePoint capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, e.g. SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016, Online / Microsoft Office 365 / OneDrive.
* Secure data connection and transfer: A connection is only required for replication ? not for data usage.
* 100+ enterprise data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, Files (Excel, XML, CSV), File System, SQL databases like MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Notes, SharePoint, Azure, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, SAP and many more. Add-ins for more complex data sources.
* Start workflows in the cloud - on external data change: All features of SharePoint lists and libraries are supported, e.g. search, change notifications or workflows on external data change.
* Additional ?SharePoint-only? columns can be created, e.g. for ranking, rating, comments or file attachments.
* Data aggregation: Multiple connections can rollup several different data sources to one list.
* High performance: Can manage very large databases and lists.
* New in 2015: All supported sources can be connected directly (without using SharePoint or Office 365).
FREE Shareware, Personal & Professional version available for download after registration.
|Requirements:||Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013, Foundation, SharePoint Online or Office 365 in the cloud.|
|Release Info:||New Release on Oct 01, 2015|
|Release Notes:||100+ supported systems can be connected directly (without Office 365 or SharePoint)|
|Related Tags:||Office 365 Integration Migration Backup SharePoint|
Reviews of Cloud Connector for Office 365 6You can be the first to write a review of Cloud Connector for Office 365!
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collectionSharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part
Automatic taxonomy-based A-Z index navigation directory for SharePoint portalsSharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part
Automatic tree-style metadata taxonomy navigation web part for SharePoint 2010SharePoint Auto Tagger
Auto-categorization of SharePoint content via managed metadata columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, classification rules, item and document properties, store context and textual document contents.SharePoint Business Data List Connector
Connects SharePoint lists to 100+ external data sources using SharePoint list settings codeless: 1. Select data provider 2. Enter connection string 3. Enter SQL query. That's it. All SharePoint list features supported: Search, workflows, write-back.