Cloud Connector for Office 365 6
The Layer2 Cloud Connector syncs your local or cloud-based external data sets with Office 365 & SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. database queries, web services, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.09 MB ( 97 KB )|
|Published||Jul 25, 2011 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 10, 2015 (5 years ago)|
Screenrec 14 minutes ago
DataNumen Data Recovery 29 minutes ago
MIDIPlayer 33 minutes ago
DataNumen Outlook Express Repair 34 minutes ago
RPM Remote Print Manager Select 64 Bit 34 minutes ago
SEO PowerSuite 52 minutes ago
Screen Watermark For Business 54 minutes ago
C# Read PDF 1 hour ago
LinkAssistant Professional 1 hour ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 137 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Photovoltaic System 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 122 times
ACDSee 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
Database Workbench Pro 119 times
nanoCAD Plus 119 times
* Extends the SharePoint capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, e.g. SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016, Online / Microsoft Office 365 / OneDrive.
* Secure data connection and transfer: A connection is only required for replication ? not for data usage.
* 100+ enterprise data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, Files (Excel, XML, CSV), File System, SQL databases like MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Notes, SharePoint, Azure, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, SAP and many more. Add-ins for more complex data sources.
* Start workflows in the cloud - on external data change: All features of SharePoint lists and libraries are supported, e.g. search, change notifications or workflows on external data change.
* Additional ?SharePoint-only? columns can be created, e.g. for ranking, rating, comments or file attachments.
* Data aggregation: Multiple connections can rollup several different data sources to one list.
* High performance: Can manage very large databases and lists.
* New in 2015: All supported sources can be connected directly (without using SharePoint or Office 365).
FREE Shareware, Personal & Professional version available for download after registration.
|Requirements:||Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013, Foundation, SharePoint Online or Office 365 in the cloud.|
|Release Info:||New Release on Oct 01, 2015|
|Release Notes:||100+ supported systems can be connected directly (without Office 365 or SharePoint)|
|Related Tags:||Office 365 Integration Migration Backup SharePoint|
Reviews of Cloud Connector for Office 365 6You can be the first to write a review of Cloud Connector for Office 365!
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collectionSharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part
Automatic taxonomy-based A-Z index navigation directory for SharePoint portalsSharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part
Automatic tree-style metadata taxonomy navigation web part for SharePoint 2010SharePoint Auto Tagger
Auto-categorization of SharePoint content via managed metadata columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, classification rules, item and document properties, store context and textual document contents.SharePoint Business Data List Connector
Connects SharePoint lists to 100+ external data sources using SharePoint list settings codeless: 1. Select data provider 2. Enter connection string 3. Enter SQL query. That's it. All SharePoint list features supported: Search, workflows, write-back.