Pizzicato Professional 3.6
Tools to help you to compose and write your own music intuitively, for the solo instrument as well as for the full orchestra. These tools help you to find, structure, develop, organize and harmonize your own musical ideas with an intuitive approach.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||47.12 MB ( 48,254 KB )|
|Published||Oct 24, 2005 (14 years ago)|
|Updated||Jul 25, 2013 (6 years ago)|
iStripper 51 minutes ago
MARS Automation For MS Access 1 hour ago
BestCrypt Volume Encryption 1 hour ago
id cards 2 hours ago
DhcpExplorer 2 hours ago
VyprVPN for Mac 2 hours ago
M SPEAKER Server 2 hours ago
Free Instagram Downloader 4 hours ago
SpyPal Keylogger 6 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 108 times
Power Spy 107 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 105 times
Advanced ETL Processor 98 times
Time and attendance 89 times
Power Spy Keylogger 81 times
VyprVPN for Mac 81 times
OST to PST Converter 81 times
System Mechanic Free 78 times
- Everything you need for music notation and page layout, from a soloist to a full orchestra.
- Harmonic spaces let you intuitively navigate through chords, to search for a chord progression that will fit your music composition; combine it with the real time arranger and the style library.
- Draw the graphic curves of your melodies and see the notes appear on the staff. Change the rhythm and edit the curves in an intuitive way up to the moment when you like the sound of it.
- Starting from an existing melody, get a chord analysis to help you select which chords will better accompany it.
- The score arranger of Pizzicato helps you to harmonize and conduct the voices.
- Create your own music styles on the basis of solo instrument patterns (drums, bass, keyboard, guitar,...) that you can combine to infinity. Use these styles in your music composition and with your chords.
- A software synthesizer helps you to create new sounds, read samples and manage sound itself.
- Export your music to an audio file (WAV) and use it to burn a CD.
- With the licensed version, you get a high quality orchestral sound library, giving a realistic sound rendering to your music.
- All the tools you need in one software package, for your convenience.
- An extensive and easy to follow tutorial helps you mastering every aspect of Pizzicato.
- Also includes the full music theory course.
- Exchange your documents with other software (Finale, Sibelius, Notion, Cubase,...) through MusicXML, MIDI or WAV files.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Nov 20, 2011|
|Related Tags:||composition software easy composition intuitive composition compose music music software|
Reviews of Pizzicato Professional 3.6You can be the first to write a review of Pizzicato Professional!
Write, lay out, print and hear your music scores, for solo instruments as well as music groups up to 16 instruments. Pizzicato Beginner fits most of the needs of a chorus, a small ensemble, a soloist or keyboard music.