Pizzicato Beginner 3.6
Write, lay out, print and hear your music scores, for solo instruments as well as music groups up to 16 instruments. Pizzicato Beginner fits most of the needs of a chorus, a small ensemble, a soloist or keyboard music.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||47.12 MB ( 48,254 KB )|
|Published||Jan 09, 2013 (8 years ago)|
|Updated||Jul 28, 2013 (8 years ago)|
View MSG Email in Outlook 58 minutes ago
SmarterMail Export to Outlook 58 minutes ago
Windows Live Mail to PST 1 hour ago
How to Get .msg File from Outlook to PDF 1 hour ago
Open EML Format in Outlook PST 1 hour ago
How to Export mailbox from Apple Mail 2 hours ago
Transfer Thunderbird Emails to PDF 2 hours ago
Foxmail Export to PST 3 hours ago
SmarterMail Export Messages 3 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 139 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
ACDSee 127 times
Photovoltaic System 124 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 124 times
nanoCAD Plus 124 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Database Workbench Pro 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
- Many tool palettes help you to specify how to lay out the measures and staves on the pages, to select the clef, the key and time signatures and to enter notes, rests, accidentals, symbols, repeats, bar lines,...
- Enter up to 8 voices per staff and customize the number of measures per staff, the measure width and the general page setup of pages.
- When you add or move notes on the staff, you hear them. When the music is played back, a cursor follows the notes and the notes are also coloured to show you exactly when they are played as well as their duration.
- When you add symbols to the score (nuances, crescendo, ties, accents,...), Pizzicato takes them into account to influence the playback of the score through the sound card.
- You can move, edit or delete any item of the score at any moment.
- Play on the music keyboard (or with the keyboard or guitar fret board window) and get the music displayed on the staff.
- Add chord symbols (A7, Cmin,...) and automatically get the corresponding notes on the staff.
- Export your music to an audio file (WAV) and use it to burn a CD.
- Add text, lyrics, chord symbols or chord guitar diagrams, guitar tablatures and transpose your music to any tonality.
- With the licensed version, you get a high quality orchestral sound library, giving a realistic sound rendering to your music.
- Also includes the full music theory course.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Nov 20, 2011|
|Related Tags:||music software write scores music notation software for chorus score|
Reviews of Pizzicato Beginner 3.6You can be the first to write a review of Pizzicato Beginner!
Tools to help you to compose and write your own music intuitively, for the solo instrument as well as for the full orchestra. These tools help you to find, structure, develop, organize and harmonize your own musical ideas with an intuitive approach.