Chromatia tuner 4.0
Chromatia tuner allows you to use your computer as an advanced instrument tuner with short response time, a large tuning range, and hight precision; it supports more than 30 different scales and temperaments, historic as well as modern.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.05 MB ( 1,078 KB )|
|Published||May 21, 2003 (18 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 13, 2013 (7 years ago)|
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 2 hours ago
System Mechanic Professional 2 hours ago
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 2 hours ago
YetiShare File Hosting Script 2 hours ago
System Mechanic 2 hours ago
ACDSee 2 hours ago
JRiver Media Center 6 hours ago
NEWT Professional Network Inventory 6 hours ago
C# PDF Parser 6 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 133 times
VyprVPN for Mac 130 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 122 times
ACDSee 119 times
Power Spy 119 times
Photovoltaic System 116 times
Database Workbench Pro 114 times
nanoCAD Plus 114 times
- Works with almost any instrument.
- Standalone, 32-bit VST and 64-bit VST plug-in versions included.
- Range of 9+ octaves (C0..C9 for sine waves - may be smaller for complex sounds).
- Accuracy of better than 0.1 Hz up to ~C8.
- Supports lots of different temperaments and scales.
- Add your own custom scales and temperaments.
- Low-latency audio supporting WASAPI, ASIO and DirectSound.
- "Auto" and "Manual" note selection modes.
- "Tone" option for reference signal.
- Real-time spectrum analyzer graph.
- Full screen mode.
- "Report" dialog for creating a table of measurements (useful for instrument makers).
- Optional calibration of ambient noise level, microphone type and line-noise filtering.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Select note using a MIDI keyboard or transmit detected notes.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Send/receive MIDI Tuning Standard messages.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Apr 04, 2016|
|Release Notes:||New v4.0: VST-versions, improved usability, better note detection, a scale visualization and more.|
|Related Tags:||chromatia tuner instrument chromatic temperament|
Reviews of Chromatia tuner 4.0You can be the first to write a review of Chromatia tuner!
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a very easy to use, yet fully featured tool, that lets you read tracks from audio CD's. Supports: Lots of output file formats, freedb, ReplayGain, Unicode, APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, scratch correction, ...Any Image
Any Image is a tool for converting between different image file formats. It's just as easy to convert a thousand files as a single file. Many file formats are supported. High-quality image processing options. Unique "Compress jpeg to size" feature.Any Time
Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording - do time stretching, pitch scaling, and/or sample rate conversion, as well as optionally recreate missing high-frequency components.Awave Studio
Awave Studio is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads 300 audio file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, ... - It can be used in a variety of ways - as file converter, as an audio editor, or as a synth instrument editor.CleanDisk
CleanDisk will help you automate the task of removing unwanted junk files. It's quickly and easily scans your hard disk(s) for unwanted files and assist you in deleting them.