Modelweaver 3.00 for Windows 3.00
Modelweaver creates Flash/QTVR/Java 3D object interactive VR movies
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||35.00 MB ( 35,839 KB )|
|Published||May 27, 2008 (13 years ago)|
|Updated||Apr 07, 2011 (10 years ago)|
Able Photo Slide Show 2 hours ago
FastMove 3 hours ago
Express Zip File Compression Software 3 hours ago
Easy Duplicate Finder 7 Mac 6 hours ago
Video Strip Poker HD 6 hours ago
Nero Platinum Suite 2021 6 hours ago
C# PDF 7 hours ago
ProVide 7 hours ago
DataNumen Disk Image 7 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 138 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 123 times
ACDSee 123 times
Photovoltaic System 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
Database Workbench Pro 119 times
nanoCAD Plus 119 times
New features of Modelweaver 3.00
1. Support Flash output
2. No limit to the dimension of the viewer in the publish settings.
3. The flash output is compatible with Tourweaver 3.00.
4. New means of activation
Modelweaver provides solutions to:
1. Capture object images automatically from your digital still cameras straight into your computer;
2. Capture video from your FireWire(tm)-enabled camcorder straight into your computer;
3. Enable you to edit, optimize and preview the your 3D object movies;
4. Create and publish your 3D object movies as java applet embeded html pages, QTVR and Flash.
To use Modelweaver 3.00, a Digital Video Camera and a Turntable, such as Kaidan Motorized PiXi?-M Turntable, are necessary. It provides an extremely easy automatic approach of creating professional 3D Object Movie, and has the functions of:
1. The ability to use a FireWire?-enabled digital video camera to automatically capture the object images and then create the 3D VR object (The user can also utilize existing images or video captured by digital video cameras or still digital cameras.)
Note: Digital still cameras can be used if they have a video mode.
2. Enabling the user to edit, optimize and preview the quality of the 3D images.
3. Enabling the end user to observe the object in every direction and interactively control the VR object with the mouse
4. Creating the 3D object movies in Modelweaver Applet (a java applet embedded in html page, no plug-in required), QuickTime? VR(QTVR) format or Flash format in order to publish the 3D Objects to a web server or CD.
|Requirements:||PIII800MHz, 128 MB RAM , Video display of 800*600 pixels, FireWire(tm) (iEEE1394)-enabled|
|Release Info:||New Release on Mar 26, 2008|
|Related Tags:||3d object movie vr software|
Reviews of Modelweaver 3.00 for Windows 3.00You can be the first to write a review of Modelweaver 3.00 for Windows!
flash spherical panorama stitcher and flash virtual tour presenting softwarePanorama Software Panoweaver Pro
Stitch photos to panorama, export standalone SWF, Flash, QTVRPanorama2Flash 1.00 for Windows
Batch publishing panoramic images to full screen Flash panoramasPanowalker
Panowalker makes realistic walkthrough virtual tours in Flash. Just import a series of panoramas and Panowalker can build a tour with multiple walking paths. You can walk in the virtual tour and stop at any point to have a 360 view.Panoweaver Professional for Windows
360 degree flash spherical panorama stitching software, which enables you to stitch professional panoramas easily and quickly. You just need to import the fisheye images into the program and the software will complete all the panoramas automatically