MITCalc Spur Gear Calculation 1.24
Geometric design and strength check of spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI/AGMA and ISO/DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||4.72 MB ( 4,834 KB )|
|Published||Apr 29, 2005 (16 years ago)|
|Updated||Jun 01, 2018 (3 years ago)|
Express Animate Animation Free 43 minutes ago
Quick Receipt Software 54 minutes ago
The .Net PDF Library 1 hour ago
Nero Platinum Suite 2021 2 hours ago
Open Lotus Notes Database in Outlook 2010 2 hours ago
System Mechanic Professional 3 hours ago
Move MDaemon File Folder in Office 365 3 hours ago
Slitheris Network Discovery 4 hours ago
Exporting IncrediMail Folders 4 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 154 times
ACDSee 147 times
Photovoltaic System 137 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 137 times
Database Workbench Pro 136 times
nanoCAD Plus 135 times
ACDSee Ultimate 135 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 131 times
Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Complete calculation of tolerances in accordance with ISO 1328 (ANSI/AGMA 2015-1-A01)
- Simple defining of the new materials according ISO 6336-5 (ANSI/AGMA 2001--D04)
- Comprehensive theoretical part in the documentation.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts, check dimensions).
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems. (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: ISO 6336-1:2006; ISO 6336-2:2006; ISO 6336-3:2006; ISO 6336-5:2006, ISO 1265; ISO 1328-1:1997; ISO 1328-2:1997; ISO 1122-1:1998, ANSI/AGMA 2001-D04 , AGMA 908-B89, ANSI/AGMA 2015- 1-A01, ANSI/AGMA 2015-2-A06
This module is a standalone part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP, 2010...)|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jul 11, 2017|
|Release Notes:||Complete implementation of standards ISO 6336:2006, ISO 1265, ISO 1328:1997, ISO 1122, ANSI/AGMA 2001-D04, AGMA 908-B89, ANSI/AGMA 2015-1-A01, A06. Extended by a whole range of tools that make designing, dimension checking, tolerance proposals and defining of the new materials simpler.|
|Related Tags:||Gearing spur gearing gear tooth toothing|
Reviews of MITCalc Spur Gear Calculation 1.24You can be the first to write a review of MITCalc Spur Gear Calculation!
MITCalc is a multi-language calculation package includes solutions for gearing, belt, springs, beam, shaft, tolerances and many others. MITCalc support 2D and 3D CAD systems, Imperial and Metric units and many international standards ANSI, ISO, EN...MITCalc Bevel Gear Calculation
Geometric design and strength check of bevel gear with straight and helical toothing. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI/AGMA and ISO/DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systemsMITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation I
Selection, calculation and check of rolling bearings of the company SKF. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on SKF, ISO, ANSI, SAE standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems.MITCalc Shafts Calculation
The calculation is designed for geometrical design and complex strength check of shafts. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systemsMITCalc Straight beams calculation
Calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles. Simple definition of the beam type, 20 types of cross sections, graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle.