Any Time 1.1
Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording - do time stretching, pitch scaling, and/or sample rate conversion, as well as optionally recreate missing high-frequency components.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.77 MB ( 789 KB )|
|Published||Dec 17, 2004 (16 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (7 years ago)|
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 2 hours ago
System Mechanic Professional 2 hours ago
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 2 hours ago
YetiShare File Hosting Script 2 hours ago
System Mechanic 2 hours ago
ACDSee 3 hours ago
JRiver Media Center 6 hours ago
NEWT Professional Network Inventory 6 hours ago
C# PDF Parser 6 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 133 times
VyprVPN for Mac 130 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 122 times
ACDSee 119 times
Power Spy 119 times
Photovoltaic System 116 times
Database Workbench Pro 114 times
nanoCAD Plus 114 times
- Do time stretching - Change the playback time of the recording without changing the pitch.
- Do pitch scaling - Change the pitch of the recording without changing the playback time. With optional formant correction.
- Do sample rate conversion - Change the sample rate without changing either the pitch or the playback time.
- Recreate missing high-frequency components - Optionally synthesize "overtones" into any empty upper frequency range (e.g. when 'upsampling' or when scaling down the pitch) using a proprietary high frequency extrapolation algorithm.
- Professional mastering functions such as automatic psycho-acoustically corrected and heuristics based volume normalization and high order professional noise-shaped (inverse F-weighted) dithering of the output.
- Extremely high precision algorithms used.
- Frequency analysis tool with an advanced note calculator helps you easily calculate pitch adjustments.
- Supports many common file formats.
- Handles audiophile quality audio formats - 24-bit 192-KHz, multi-channel audio is no problem! Internal sample precision is 64-bit floating point and up to 1000 audio channels can be handled!
|Requirements:||CPU with SSE2 support (Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or later)|
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Apr 04, 2007|
|Release Notes:||New in v1.1: 2-3x faster processing, plus an updated interface.|
|Related Tags:||any audio time pitch sample|
Reviews of Any Time 1.1You can be the first to write a review of Any Time!
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a very easy to use, yet fully featured tool, that lets you read tracks from audio CD's. Supports: Lots of output file formats, freedb, ReplayGain, Unicode, APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, scratch correction, ...Any Image
Any Image is a tool for converting between different image file formats. It's just as easy to convert a thousand files as a single file. Many file formats are supported. High-quality image processing options. Unique "Compress jpeg to size" feature.Awave Studio
Awave Studio is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads 300 audio file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, ... - It can be used in a variety of ways - as file converter, as an audio editor, or as a synth instrument editor.Chromatia tuner
Chromatia tuner allows you to use your computer as an advanced instrument tuner with short response time, a large tuning range, and hight precision; it supports more than 30 different scales and temperaments, historic as well as modern.CleanDisk
CleanDisk will help you automate the task of removing unwanted junk files. It's quickly and easily scans your hard disk(s) for unwanted files and assist you in deleting them.