Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 1.1
Automatic content-based suggestions while tagging with SharePoint 2010
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.09 MB ( 97 KB )|
|Published||Jul 28, 2010 (10 years ago)|
|Updated||May 21, 2012 (9 years ago)|
Universal Maps Downloader 1 hour ago
Polls Module for Directy CMF 1 day ago
SysInfo Mac EML Converter 1 day ago
Convert EML Files to Microsoft Outlook 365 1 day ago
Free Hulu Download 1 day ago
Free Netflix Download 1 day ago
OST File to A PST File 1 day ago
fsMediaLibrary.NET 1 day ago
Slitheris Network 1 day ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 137 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 122 times
ACDSee 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Photovoltaic System 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
Database Workbench Pro 118 times
nanoCAD Plus 118 times
Features and benefits:
* Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents manually based on given taxonomies / managed metadata. The system is not only able to suggest many useful tags, but also to discover new and relevant tags, not suggested by any of the human users.
* An additional suggest list is displayed with appropriate tags / keywords based on certain term stores / taxonomies.
* Taxonomy entry point (root node) is automatically chosen with respect to the current meta data column settings.
* List items are processed as well as documents and files located in SharePoint libraries.
* Properties (meta data column content) of list items and documents are considered for tagging.
* The context of items and documents, e.g. site, list, library, folder is considered for tagging.
* The document or file textual contents are considered, if IFilters are installed.
* Rule-based categorization. High performance Microsoft .NET Framework bases rule engine with high quality of subject classification.
* Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more).
* External data sources can be tagged as well.
* Fully integrated in default SharePoint tagging dialog. Out-of-the-box features (e.g. auto-complete) are kept working.
* 100% SharePoint 2010 technology
The price is for the full KM Suite.
|Requirements:||Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (All Editions)|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jul 01, 2010|
|Release Notes:||Price is for complete Knowledge Management Suite (All components)|
|Related Tags:||SharePoint Knowledge Management Social Networking tag tagging|
Reviews of Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010 1.1You can be the first to write a review of Tag Suggester for SharePoint 2010!
The Layer2 Cloud Connector syncs your local or cloud-based external data sets with Office 365 & SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. database queries, web services, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collectionSharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part
Automatic taxonomy-based A-Z index navigation directory for SharePoint portalsSharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part
Automatic tree-style metadata taxonomy navigation web part for SharePoint 2010SharePoint Auto Tagger
Auto-categorization of SharePoint content via managed metadata columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, classification rules, item and document properties, store context and textual document contents.