SharePoint Taxonomy Manager 2.6
Offers a complete taxonomy life-cycle management application to import, create, deploy, improve and export corporate taxonomies using various formats, including SKOS. Custom term properties, e.g. content classification rules added.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.09 MB ( 97 KB )|
|Published||Jul 25, 2011 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 08, 2015 (5 years ago)|
Universal Maps Downloader 2 hours ago
Polls Module for Directy CMF 1 day ago
SysInfo Mac EML Converter 1 day ago
Convert EML Files to Microsoft Outlook 365 1 day ago
Free Hulu Download 1 day ago
Free Netflix Download 1 day ago
OST File to A PST File 1 day ago
fsMediaLibrary.NET 1 day ago
Slitheris Network 2 days ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 137 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 122 times
ACDSee 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Photovoltaic System 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
Database Workbench Pro 118 times
nanoCAD Plus 118 times
* Advanced import / update features: Support of additional formats to import free and commercially available taxonomies, e.g. SKOS. Out-of-the-box SharePoint supports CSV only, localization and synonyms are not supported by default.
* Export feature: Taxonomy Manager allows exporting SharePoint-based corporate taxonomies without any loss of information into several different formats, e.g. SKOS. Out-of-the-box SharePoint doesn't offer any export.
* Update feature: Allows update of changed taxonomies without loss of applied tags or terms, e.g. for deployment to production server.
* Management of custom term attributes: You can add and manage additional custom term attributes. Out-of-the-box there is an API only in SharePoint 2010 for managing custom term properties.
* Classification rules: You can create and manage tag rules for content-based auto-classification including rule auto-generation and rule validation. Out-of-the-box classification rules are not supported by SharePoint 2010.
* Term relationship management (planned): You can point to completely different terms, that are related to the current term in any way. Related terms can be used e.g. for advanced navigation features.
* 100% SharePoint 2010 / 2013, certified as Platform Ready for Microsoft SharePoint.
|Requirements:||Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (All on-premise Editions)|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jun 01, 2014|
|Related Tags:||SharePoint taxonomy import export update|
Reviews of SharePoint Taxonomy Manager 2.6You can be the first to write a review of SharePoint Taxonomy Manager!
The Layer2 Cloud Connector syncs your local or cloud-based external data sets with Office 365 & SharePoint lists and libraries, e.g. database queries, web services, files, ERP/CRM: codeless, easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part
The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part rollup user tasks on site collectionSharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part
Automatic taxonomy-based A-Z index navigation directory for SharePoint portalsSharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part
Automatic tree-style metadata taxonomy navigation web part for SharePoint 2010SharePoint Auto Tagger
Auto-categorization of SharePoint content via managed metadata columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, classification rules, item and document properties, store context and textual document contents.