Relief valve sizing calculator 1.1.0
Relief valve sizing calculator mainly carries out calculations based on equations specified by American petroleum institute. The equations allow engineers to size relieve devices that can be used for different industrial applications
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||5.97 MB ( 6,116 KB )|
|Published||Jul 16, 2016 (5 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 09, 2016 (4 years ago)|
Exporting IncrediMail to Thunderbird 21 minutes ago
How to View MSG File to PDF 21 minutes ago
Tuxera NTFS for Mac 28 minutes ago
ofmaebw8.www.guangdongymco.cn 3 hours ago
6a5g3e2y.www.maybal.cn 3 hours ago
lost password recovery 4 hours ago
Happytime RTSP Server 7 hours ago
eWay CRM 9 hours ago
vgi1xbwp.www.chxlr.cn 9 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 148 times
ACDSee 132 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Photovoltaic System 128 times
nanoCAD Plus 128 times
Database Workbench Pro 127 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 125 times
Q2ID 124 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 123 times
1. Support SI and US Units of measurements, with the ability to make input in different measurement units for Volumetric flow rate, Mass Flow rate, Temperature, Viscosity and Pressure.
2. Sizing conventional and pilot operated relief valves for gas or vapour relief.
3. Sizing conventional and pilot operated relief valves for liquid relief.
4. Sizing conventional and pilot operated relief valves for saturated and superheated steam relief.
5. Sizing conventional and pilot operated relief valves for vaporizing liquids (wetted vessels)
6. Evaluate multiple cases in one go.
7. Save and load your input.
8. Copy results and paste it anywhere in any document
9. Generate a summary report which can be printed or saved in different formats, Excel, Word and PDF.
10. Calculated variables are based on input and service, mainly the following variables are calculated for all services; Relieving Pressure, Required effective discharge area, Actual discharge area, Equivalent Orifice diameter of device, Installed Relief rate and Designation. More calculated variables are displayed depending on selected service and input parameters.
11. For vessel fire case (Vaporizing liquids - wetted vessels) the software will also calculate the rate of vaporization, the total heat absorption and the total wetted area. Calculations support both vertical, horizontal and spherical vessel orientation.
|Requirements:||Microsoft .Net framework 4.0 Client profile installed, 30 MB Free space|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jul 14, 2016|
|Release Notes:||+ Bug fix on the Gas/Vapor service that causes the software to freeze and in some instances crashes out|
|Related Tags:||PSV Relief Valve Pressure relief valve safety valve sizing relief valve sizing|
Reviews of Relief valve sizing calculator 1.1.0You can be the first to write a review of Relief valve sizing calculator!
Thermal design and sizing calculations of Air cooled heat exchangers. The software will design horizontal induced draft or forced draft units for liquid and gas services and will produce a three page summary of all results and drawingAll Correspondence and Documents Manager
keep a track of all your correspondences and documents that you have stored on your computer or on files. The software is easy to use and have many useful and custom features which allow the user to set reminders,add documents formats and numbering.ChemEng Economics Calculator
Easy to use software demonstrates the procedures to estimate the net present value of industrial process plants. the calculation involves, fixed capital investment, operating labour,utility costs,raw materials & profits and production costs..etcCondenser Design
Condenser design (CnD) is a software tool that is made to demonstrate the thermal design calculations of Shell & Tube condensers. The software can design, horizontal condensers, vertical condensers including reflux condensers. Many features....etcDouble Pipe Heat Exchanger Design
DHex is a software tool that is made to demonstrate the chemical design calculations of Double pipe (hairpin) Heat Exchangers.The software will do all the thermal calculations involved in the design and will generate a summary of all results..etc