CalculatorX 1.2 .6688
CalculatorX is an enhanced expression calculator. It supports common operations, constants,built-in and custom functions, variables and note-lines. You can even use Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers in one expression to evaluate as well.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.09 MB ( 1,119 KB )|
|Published||Oct 07, 2006 (15 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 18, 2013 (8 years ago)|
DreamPlan Home Design Software Free for Mac 5 hours ago
DreamPlan Plus Home Design Software for Mac 5 hours ago
Batch Convert MSG to PDF 7 hours ago
MBOX Email Format View to Office 365 8 hours ago
How to Read an MBOX File to PDF 8 hours ago
OST Recovery for Windows 8 hours ago
Save Mac Mail MBOX to PST 9 hours ago
Export Thunderbird MBOX to PDF 9 hours ago
Get PST File from EML Files 10 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 152 times
ACDSee 137 times
Database Workbench Pro 134 times
Photovoltaic System 133 times
nanoCAD Plus 133 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 130 times
ACDSee Ultimate 128 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 128 times
CalculatorX has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using Custom Functions. You can add your own functions to CalculatorX in order to convenience your work.
CalculatorX is powerful, but it is very easy to use. You can use it as any calculators you have used.
Make Work Easy and High Efficiency by using CalculatorX.
Here is just a short list of CalculatorX's major features:
- Arithmetic operation
- Logic and Bitwise operation
- Relation operation
- Built-In Functions
- Constant support, such as PI, E, TRUE, FALSE etc.
- Alias for operators and functions, eg."sh" and "hsin" is the same function
- Unlimited nesting for expression
- The mixed operation for Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers
- Table/Array operation support
- "Simulate the exact value" operation
- Scientific notation for numerical value
- Custom variable support
- Note-line support
- Custom function support
- Upper case and lower case can be mixedly used in the expression
- Historical expressions log
- XP appearance support (in WinXP)
- Quick reference for input
- Base-N(2,8,10,16) results show
- Expressions manager support
- 'Auto Round Operation' according to the appointed bits
|Requirements:||Win98 or higher,5 MB RAM,5 MB HD,VB6 Runtime DLL|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Aug 01, 2009|
|Release Notes:||make 'Auto Round Operation' according to the appointed bits, many bugs fixed|
|Related Tags:||Enhanced Expression Calculator scientific calculator expression calculator CalculatorX custom function|
Reviews of CalculatorX 1.2 .6688You can be the first to write a review of CalculatorX!
GifSplitter can break GIF animation down into individual image frames. Then, you can select any frames of the gif animation, and modify them as you like.Magic ASCII Studio
Magic ASCII Studio is a powerful ASCII Art generation platform. You can make ASCII Art Words, ASCII Art Photos and even ASCII Art Animations easily with the help of it. Magic ASCII Studio can take an image and process it to Colored text photos ...