CalculatorX 1.2 .6688
CalculatorX is an enhanced expression calculator. It supports common operations, constants,built-in and custom functions, variables and note-lines. You can even use Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers in one expression to evaluate as well.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.09 MB ( 1,119 KB )|
|Published||Oct 07, 2006 (17 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 18, 2013 (10 years ago)|
Express Animate Animation Free 44 minutes ago
TSplus Advanced Security 3 hours ago
QXPMarkz 3 hours ago
ROBOTILL 4 hours ago
Vivaldi for Windows 32 4 hours ago
PureVPN Windows VPN Software 4 hours ago
Java Create PDF From Template 4 hours ago
epuBear 4 hours ago
Lunacy for Mac 4 hours ago
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 229 times
Database Workbench Pro 226 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 223 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 216 times
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 205 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 194 times
nanoCAD Plus 194 times
BootIt Collection 193 times
Softperfect 193 times
CalculatorX has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using Custom Functions. You can add your own functions to CalculatorX in order to convenience your work.
CalculatorX is powerful, but it is very easy to use. You can use it as any calculators you have used.
Make Work Easy and High Efficiency by using CalculatorX.
Here is just a short list of CalculatorX's major features:
- Arithmetic operation
- Logic and Bitwise operation
- Relation operation
- Built-In Functions
- Constant support, such as PI, E, TRUE, FALSE etc.
- Alias for operators and functions, eg."sh" and "hsin" is the same function
- Unlimited nesting for expression
- The mixed operation for Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers
- Table/Array operation support
- "Simulate the exact value" operation
- Scientific notation for numerical value
- Custom variable support
- Note-line support
- Custom function support
- Upper case and lower case can be mixedly used in the expression
- Historical expressions log
- XP appearance support (in WinXP)
- Quick reference for input
- Base-N(2,8,10,16) results show
- Expressions manager support
- 'Auto Round Operation' according to the appointed bits
|Requirements:||Win98 or higher,5 MB RAM,5 MB HD,VB6 Runtime DLL|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Aug 01, 2009|
|Release Notes:||make 'Auto Round Operation' according to the appointed bits, many bugs fixed|
|Related Tags:||Enhanced Expression Calculator scientific calculator expression calculator CalculatorX custom function|
Reviews of CalculatorX 1.2 .6688You can be the first to write a review of CalculatorX!
GifSplitter can break GIF animation down into individual image frames. Then, you can select any frames of the gif animation, and modify them as you like.Magic ASCII Studio
Magic ASCII Studio is a powerful ASCII Art generation platform. You can make ASCII Art Words, ASCII Art Photos and even ASCII Art Animations easily with the help of it. Magic ASCII Studio can take an image and process it to Colored text photos ...