Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Design 1.0.0
Thermal design and sizing calculations of Air cooled heat exchangers. The software will design horizontal induced draft or forced draft units for liquid and gas services and will produce a three page summary of all results and drawing
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||5.53 MB ( 5,662 KB )|
|Published||Sep 16, 2013 (7 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 13, 2013 (7 years ago)|
Windows 10 Codec Pack 3 hours ago
Internet Cafe Software 4 hours ago
Enterprise Cloud WiFi 5 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 7 hours ago
VB.Net PDF 10 hours ago
C# HTML to PDF 10 hours ago
Prime ID Scanner 10 hours ago
Advanced Data Generator 10 hours ago
Guiffy eXpert Windows 10 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 142 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
ACDSee 128 times
Photovoltaic System 124 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 124 times
nanoCAD Plus 124 times
Database Workbench Pro 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
1. Support SI Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Induced draft/forced draft operation modes.
3. Calculate the nr. of Bays/Fans/Tubes/Tube rows/Tube bundles, Bundle Face Area, Total Bundle Face Width, Bundle Width, Surface Area for Bare Tubes and Fin Tubes, Air Mass Flow Rate, Log Mean Temperature Difference, Fin Efficiency, Fan Diameter and Total Fans Projected Area Per Bay, Fan Driver Power requirements
4. Calculate Outlet Air Temperature using iteration or incrementing techniques.
5. Calculate the Tube Side Flow Area, Tube Side Velocity, Tube Side Reynolds' Nr, Tube Side Flow Regime and Tube Side Nusselt Number, tube Side Heat Transfer Coefficient, Maximum Air Side Velocity, Air Side Reynolds' Nr, Air Heat Transfer Coefficient
6. Air side heat transfer coefficient, you can select between three correlations. Briggs and Young, Kern or Ganguli alternatively the software can also accept Nusselt nr input if you have calculated it from other correlations.
7. Run unlimited nr of trials all can be displayed in results data grid
8. Calculate the Heat Duty or specify the Heat duty to calculate the hot side mass flow rate.
9. The ability to keep the Tube Length constant for all trials or calculate it for each trial
10. Calculate the Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient (Clean/Design/Required).
11. The software will also estimate the Over Design and Over Surface percentage
12. Calculate the Tube side/Air Side Pressure Drops. with different equations to select from for the process side pressure drop.
Other Tools included:
+Import physical properties from Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, WeBBusterZ Physical properties database.
+Dry Air properties at atmospheric pressure
+Heat transfer coefficients
+Convert Pressure to altitude and vice versa.
and many more features included but not in this list.
|Requirements:||Ms Windows, Dot Net 4.0 Framework client profile, Installed printer|
|Release Info:||New Release on Sep 15, 2013|
|Related Tags:||Air cooled heat exchanger induced draft coolers forced draft coolers air cooler heat exchanger|
Reviews of Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Design 1.0.0You can be the first to write a review of Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Design!
keep a track of all your correspondences and documents that you have stored on your computer or on files. The software is easy to use and have many useful and custom features which allow the user to set reminders,add documents formats and numbering.ChemEng Economics Calculator
Easy to use software demonstrates the procedures to estimate the net present value of industrial process plants. the calculation involves, fixed capital investment, operating labour,utility costs,raw materials & profits and production costs..etcCondenser Design
Condenser design (CnD) is a software tool that is made to demonstrate the thermal design calculations of Shell & Tube condensers. The software can design, horizontal condensers, vertical condensers including reflux condensers. Many features....etcDouble Pipe Heat Exchanger Design
DHex is a software tool that is made to demonstrate the chemical design calculations of Double pipe (hairpin) Heat Exchangers.The software will do all the thermal calculations involved in the design and will generate a summary of all results..etcGas Sonic Velocity Calculator
Calculate the sonic velocity of a specified gas flowing in a pipe. Sonic velocity is also known as speed of sound. This is mainly the sound velocity of the internal substance in a pipe. This calculator is mainly targets process and chemical engineers