Juniper Simulator with Designer-JNCIA 2.2.0
The features of Juniper Network Simulator with Designer include: More than 25 lab exercises for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports several router/switch commands, Designer supporting J-series and M-series routers and EX-series switches.
Juniper Simulator with Designer-JNCIA 2.2.0 5 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings)
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||81.00 MB ( 82,944 KB )|
|Published||Sep 26, 2011 (11 years ago)|
|Updated||Nov 05, 2015 (7 years ago)|
Lumberjack Survive 2 16 minutes ago
Truckman 17 minutes ago
Fruit Runik 19 minutes ago
Miraplacid Text Driver Terminal Edition 30 minutes ago
Miraplacid Text Driver SDK TE 52 minutes ago
Miraplacid Text Driver SDK 1 hour ago
Privacy Eraser Free 3 hours ago
Read EML Message in Text file MacBook 6 hours ago
Thunderbird Move Local folders to IMAP Mac 6 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 194 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 190 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 190 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 188 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 186 times
Database Workbench Pro 184 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 184 times
ACDSee 180 times
System Mechanic Professional 176 times
- Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of JNCIA syllabus useful for students.
- Labs for practice: Includes 25+ labs on various topics like routing fundamentals, policy configuration, OSPF labs etc for hands on practice.
- Network Simulator: Supports several JUNOS router commands to configure networks. After configuration, you can even ping the other routers for proper configuration verification.
- Router Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one router and practice as per the requirement .
- Network Designer: Includes J-series routers (J2320/J2350/J4350/J6350) and M-series routers (M7i/M10i), EX series switches useful to design virtual networks just through drag and drop feature. Connectors supported are Serial, Ethernet/ Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet, Sonet, E1, E3, T1, T3.
The designer also provides export option so that the student can export the network designed using Network Designer and work on the same in the simulator.
- Supported Commands: The software contains a tab for supported commands which contains a list of all the router and switch commands currently supported in the software.
- Comprehensive help file: Contains help file in detail covering all areas of the software in a clear and concise manner.
- Limitations of Demo version: The download contains a demo simulator with limited functionality and labs which is just to try the software and full version requires activation key for unlocking the full version of the software.
|Requirements:||Pentium 5, Memory 256MB|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Aug 15, 2011|
|Release Notes:||New Release (Updated)|
|Related Tags:||juniper simulator JNCIA sim junos simulator router simulator for JNCIA jsim|
Reviews of Juniper Simulator with Designer-JNCIA 2.2.0You can be the first to write a review of Juniper Simulator with Designer-JNCIA!
The features of CCENT Network Simulator with Designer include Lab exercises: More than 50 labs for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports 200+ router and switch commands, Designer supporting different routers, switches, and WS.CCNA Network Simulator
The features of CCNA Network Simulator include - Lab exercises: More than 80 labs for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports 200+ router and switch commands.CCNA Network Simulator with Designer
The features of CCNA Network Simulator with Designer include - Lab exercises: More than 80 labs for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports 200+ router and switch commands, Designer supporting different routers, switches, and WS.Computer Based Trainer for CCNA
CBT for CCNA contains CCNA network simulator and exam simulator for CCNA. The features include 300+ questions in exam simulator with support to various question types, Detailed lab manual and more than 80 labs provided in network simulator.JNCIA-Junos(JNO-103) Practice Exams
The features of JNCIA-Junos Practice Exams include 250+ questions,Support for question types like Multiple choice single answer,Multiple choice multiple answer,Drag n drop,exhibit type, with Flash card information in each question,Detailed help file.
Troubleshooting Basic Electrical Circuit 4.00
PPT to SCR Converter 2.47
NetSupport School 12.00.0017
Guitar and Bass Ear Trainer 1.5
PowerQuizPoint - Quiz Creator Software 1.5
iSpring QuizMaker 7
Juniper Simulator with Designer-JNCIA 2.2.0
Quiz Maker by Question Writer 4.2
ABC Speedreading 012