CCENT Network Simulator with Designer 2.6.0
The features of CCENT Network Simulator with Designer include Lab exercises: More than 50 labs for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports 200+ router and switch commands, Designer supporting different routers, switches, and WS.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||826.00 MB ( 845,824 KB )|
|Published||Sep 26, 2011 (11 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 30, 2015 (7 years ago)|
Barcode Label Software Pro 3 hours ago
GlassWire Firewall 3 hours ago
Project Timer 4 hours ago
Privacy Eraser Portable 6 hours ago
red button 8 hours ago
Tesseract OCR Speed 10 hours ago
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 11 hours ago
C# Excel Formula 11 hours ago
BestCrypt Volume Encryption 12 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 182 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 176 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 173 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 172 times
Database Workbench Pro 169 times
ACDSee 168 times
Photovoltaic System 166 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 164 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 163 times
- Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of CCENT syllabus useful for students and it also includes objective type questions at the end of each section to test the student's knowledge on the concept.
- Labs for practice: Includes 50+ labs on various topics like Routing fundamentals, NAT, Wide area networking, Switch configuration and VLAN etc for hands on practice.
- Network Simulator: Supports 200+ Cisco IOS commands to configure networks. After configuration, you can even ping the other routers for proper configuration verification.
- Router Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one router and practice as per the requirement .
- Switch Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one switch and practice as per the requirement .
- Network Designer: Includes various series of routers and switches useful to design virtual networks just through drag and drop feature. Connectors supported are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame-Relay, Fast Ethernet.
The designer also provides export option so that the student can export the network designed using Network Designer and work on the same in the simulator.
- Supported Commands: The software contains a tab for supported commands which contains a list of all the router and switch commands currently supported in the software.
- Comprehensive help file: Contains help file in detail covering all areas of the software in a clear and concise manner.
- Limitations of Demo version: The download contains a demo simulator with limited functionality and labs which is just to try the software and full version requires activation key for unlocking the full version of the software.
|Requirements:||Pentium 5, Memory 256MB|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Sep 16, 2011|
|Release Notes:||New Release (Updated)|
|Related Tags:||CCENT network simulator router simulator router simulator with designer Cisco CCENT CCENT netsim|
Reviews of CCENT Network Simulator with Designer 2.6.0You can be the first to write a review of CCENT Network Simulator with Designer!
The features of CCNA Network Simulator include - Lab exercises: More than 80 labs for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports 200+ router and switch commands.CCNA Network Simulator with Designer
The features of CCNA Network Simulator with Designer include - Lab exercises: More than 80 labs for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports 200+ router and switch commands, Designer supporting different routers, switches, and WS.Computer Based Trainer for CCNA
CBT for CCNA contains CCNA network simulator and exam simulator for CCNA. The features include 300+ questions in exam simulator with support to various question types, Detailed lab manual and more than 80 labs provided in network simulator.JNCIA-Junos(JNO-103) Practice Exams
The features of JNCIA-Junos Practice Exams include 250+ questions,Support for question types like Multiple choice single answer,Multiple choice multiple answer,Drag n drop,exhibit type, with Flash card information in each question,Detailed help file.Juniper Simulator with Designer-JNCIA
The features of Juniper Network Simulator with Designer include: More than 25 lab exercises for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports several router/switch commands, Designer supporting J-series and M-series routers and EX-series switches.
Troubleshooting Basic Electrical Circuit 4.00
PPT to SCR Converter 2.47
NetSupport School 12.00.0017
Guitar and Bass Ear Trainer 1.5
PowerQuizPoint - Quiz Creator Software 1.5
iSpring QuizMaker 7
Juniper Simulator with Designer-JNCIA 2.2.0
Quiz Maker by Question Writer 4.2
ABC Speedreading 012