FlexDoc/XML XSDDoc 2.9
High-performance XML Schema Documentation Generator with diagrams. Generates by any number of input XSD files a highly-navigable Javadoc-like HTML as well as single-file HTML/RTF. Diagrams generated by own diagramming engine look as those of XMLSpy.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||8.49 MB ( 8,692 KB )|
|Published||Jan 20, 2019 (7 months ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
Save PST File as MSG 37 minutes ago
Privacy Eraser Portable 2 hours ago
PDF to Word Converter office 2019 2 hours ago
FLAC To MP3 4 hours ago
DeskFX Free Audio Enhancer Software 12 hours ago
Convertir PDF 14 hours ago
AnyChart 16 hours ago
Website Watchman 16 hours ago
AZ 102 Dumps 16 hours ago
Power Spy 102 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 101 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 99 times
Time and attendance 89 times
Advanced ETL Processor 80 times
OST to PST Converter 79 times
Power Spy Keylogger 78 times
Power Spy x64 75 times
VyprVPN for Mac 73 times
* Takes on input any number of W3C XML Schema (XSD) files and generates by them a multi-file Javadoc-like HTML documentation as well as single-file HTML and RTF
* Automatically loads and documents all referenced XML schemas. If some schema files are located differently as specified in the references, you can redirect to them using XML catalogs
* Ability to process and document together hundreds of XSD files with thousands of components. In case of framed HTML, you get a highly-navigable documentation that enables you to quickly find anything you need within such enormous heap of data!
* Diagrams look as those produced by XMLSpy, however, are generated by own diagramming engine and inserted directly in the documentation (both HTML/RTF). In case of HTML, diagrams are supplied with hyperlink maps
* Uses of XHTML tags in XML schema annotations to format descriptions (as well as insert images) in both HTML/RTF
* Flexible licensing. You can use it even for free!
HOW IT WORKS:
The XML Schema doc-generator itself (called "XSDDoc") is implemented as a set of special templates, which are open for any customizations.
FlexDoc/XML is a software system for development and execution of high-quality doc/report generators from any data stored in XML files. The actual doc-generators are programmed in the form of special templates using a graphic Template Designer that represents the templates visually in a form resembling the output they generate. Further, the templates are interpreted by the Template Processor that takes on input the XML files and produces by them the result documentation.
FlexDoc/XML is a pure Java application. So, it runs anywhere Java SE works (e.g. on Windows, Linux and macOS) and seamlessly integrates with Apache Ant/Maven. The included Maven plugin allows running XSDDoc from Maven. This, in effect, makes it the world's only Maven plugin able to generate XML Schema documentation with diagrams!
|Requirements:||Java SE 8 or later|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Dec 24, 2018|
|Release Notes:||PLEASE SEE: http://www.flexdoc.xyz/downloads/preview/flexdoc-xml/CHANGES.html; http://www.flexdoc.xyz/downloads/preview/flexdoc-xml/templates/XSDDoc/CHANGES.html|
|Related Tags:||XML XML schema XSD documentation generator diagram|
Reviews of FlexDoc/XML XSDDoc 2.9You can be the first to write a review of FlexDoc/XML XSDDoc!
DocFlex/Javadoc is both a multi-format Javadoc Doclet and a tool for development of Javadoc-based high-quality Java API documentation generators in various output formats, which by their quality and complexity are equal or exceed the standard JavadocDocFlex/XSD II
A toolkit to generate high quality XML schema documentation in HTML, RTF and TXT (plain text) formats with a possibility of automatic inserting of XSD diagrams generated by XMLSpy or Oxygen XML (with the full support of diagram hyperlinks)