Devart ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery 1.0
Devart ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery provides a high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-compliant applications to access Google BigQuery data warehouse from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||14.44 MB ( 14,791 KB )|
|Published||May 21, 2020 (5 months ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
DVDFab_dvd_to_bu_ray_converter 7 hours ago
WinTools.net Classic 7 hours ago
OptiVec for Delphi 8 hours ago
Add PST File to Office 365 8 hours ago
Copy OST data to PST Outlook 2016 8 hours ago
How to Change Outlook Emails to PDF 8 hours ago
Transfer All Outlook Emails to PDF 8 hours ago
ZeroPoint RM 8 hours ago
Move MBOX Email to Outlook 8 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 133 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
VyprVPN for Mac 122 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 122 times
Power Spy 119 times
ACDSee 116 times
System Mechanic Free 110 times
nanoCAD Plus 110 times
Photovoltaic System 109 times
* Our driver provides capabilities to establish connection to Google BigQuery data warehouse directly via TCP/IP without involving any additional software libraries. In addition, there is a wide set of options for configuring connection to Google BigQuery.
* The driver is compatible with 3rd-party tools for data analysis, such as Microsoft Excel, and integrates with various IDEs and systems like Visual Studio, etc.
* ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery can be used with 32-bit and 64-bit applications on both x32 and x64 platforms
* With our fully Unicode-compliant driver, you can properly retrieve and modify any data in multilingual Google BigQuery data warehouse.
* Our ODBC driver is a standalone installation file that doesn't require the user to deploy and configure any additional software such as a database client or a vendor library.
* ODBC driver for Google BigQuery fully supports Google BigQuery API, data types, and standard SQL expressions, including functions and operations.
* We have implemented advanced Data Conversion mechanisms that provide bi-directional mapping between any Google BigQuery and ODBC data types.
* The driver provides full support for common ODBC interface.
|Requirements:||Only 1 version of ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery can be installed on the machine; NET Framework 4.5|
|Release Info:||Major Update on May 13, 2020|
|Release Notes:||* Initial release of ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery * Windows 32-bit is supported * Windows 64-bit is supported|
|Related Tags:||odbc BigQuery odbc driver odbc access odbc 32 bit odbc 64 bit|
Reviews of Devart ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery 1.0You can be the first to write a review of Devart ODBC Driver for Google BigQuery!
Devart ODBC Driver for BigCommerce provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access BigCommerce cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.CodeCompare
Code Compare is a powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase/Firebird
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to MySQL database from Delphi. It provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. It can work using native network protocol or MySQL clientdbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, 7.3, including Express Edition 11g and 10g.