dbForge Studio for Oracle 4.0
dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||125.46 MB ( 128,468 KB )|
|Published||Aug 18, 2011 (7 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 15, 2015 (3 years ago)|
Web Calendar Pad 3 hours ago
Zombie Apocalypse Shooter 4 hours ago
Tuxera NTFS for Mac 8 hours ago
Altova XMLSpy Professional XML Editor 8 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 10 hours ago
Altova XMLSpy Enterprise XML Editor 10 hours ago
Grand Auto Adventure 11 hours ago
PDF Page Delete 13 hours ago
VEGA TEST EAV 13 hours ago
Time and attendance 89 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 89 times
Power Spy 85 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 83 times
Power Spy x64 68 times
OST to PST Converter 67 times
Power Spy Keylogger 65 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
OST to PST 63 times
* PL/SQL coding assistant in addition to a code beautifier allows users to speed-up the process of writing SQL queries, standardize PL/SQL code.
* Documenter to generate documentation files in the HTML, PDF and Markdown formats.
* Data Generator to populate your Oracle tables with thousands of rows of realistic test data.
* Database Project feature helps users facilitate database development: create a database project either empty or with imported database objects, manage SQL scripts and query files in the project.
* Database Change Management feature helps users to save modifications that may have been made, compare and synchronize Oracle database schemas, generate schema comparison reports.
* Object Manager helps to create and edit objects using visual objects editors.
* Integrated PL/SQL Debugger is a reliable tool that automates all time-consuming tasks connected with debugging and provides full code control.
* Query Profiler helps users to analyze query behavior.
* Schema Import/Export dbForge Studio for Oracle provides convenient Export/Import Utility wizards for working with the command line interface of Oracle export and import utilities.
* Database Administration feature provides easy-to-use tools for managing server security, working with sessions, and monitoring events.
* Database Designer allows users to build a clear and effective database structure visually.
* Import/Export Data helps users to export and import Oracle table data to different file formats.
* Code Formatting for MERGE Statements
* Find and recompile invalid objects
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Oct 21, 2016|
|Release Notes:||*The Enterprise edition with a number of exclusive features *Data Import/Export now supports JSON Data and Google Sheets *SQL Document got a dozen of new options *Data Viewer has been enhanced with a display of data type and size *Enhanced the Schema/Data Compare feature *Many others|
|Related Tags:||oracle software oracle administration oracle management oracle date comparison oracle developer tools|
Reviews of dbForge Studio for Oracle 4.0You can be the first to write a review of dbForge Studio for Oracle!
Devart ODBC Driver for BigCommerce provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access BigCommerce cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.CodeCompare
Code Compare is a free powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to MySQL database from Delphi. It provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. It can work using native network protocol or MySQL clientdbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, 7.3, including Express Edition 11g and 10g.