dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.10
dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||38.49 MB ( 39,409 KB )|
|Published||Aug 18, 2011 (7 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 15, 2015 (3 years ago)|
MoneyLine Personal Finance Software Free 50 minutes ago
VShell Server for Windows 1 hour ago
Pixillion Image Converter Software Free 2 hours ago
Pixillion Premium Edition 2 hours ago
uDoctorAppointment 2 hours ago
VShell Server for UNIX 3 hours ago
JPG To PDF 3 hours ago
HC Security 5 hours ago
PrecisionID 1D Barcode ActiveX Control 5 hours ago
Time and attendance 87 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 86 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 71 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
Power Spy 64 times
Power Spy Software 58 times
OST to PST Converter 55 times
OST to PST 55 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 53 times
* PL/SQL coding assistant in addition to a code beautifier allows users to speed-up the process of writing SQL queries, standardize PL/SQL code.
* Database Project feature helps users facilitate database development: create a database project either empty or with imported database objects, manage SQL scripts and query files in the project.
* Database Change Management feature helps users to save modifications that may have been made, compare and synchronize Oracle database schemas, generate schema comparison reports.
* Object Manager helps to create and edit objects using visual objects editors.
* Integrated PL/SQL Debugger is a reliable tool that automates all time-consuming tasks connected with debugging and provides full code control.
* Query Profiler helps users to analyze query behavior. It provides the following features: integrated profiling, query optimization, query change history.
* Schema Import/Export dbForge Studio for Oracle provides convenient Export/Import Utility wizards for working with the command line interface of Oracle export and import utilities.
* Database Administration feature provides easy-to-use tools for managing server security, working with sessions, and monitoring events.
* Database Designer allows users to build a clear and effective database structure visually and to see the complete picture representing all the tables, foreign key relations between them.
* Import/Export Data helps users to export and import Oracle table data to different file formats.
* Code Formatting for MERGE Statements
* Find and recompile invalid objects
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 4.5 or higher installed|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Oct 21, 2016|
|Release Notes:||dbForge Studio for Oracle Supports Connectioon to Oracle Database 12c Release 2|
|Related Tags:||oracle software oracle administration oracle management oracle date comparison oracle developer tools|
Reviews of dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.10You can be the first to write a review of dbForge Studio for Oracle!
Devart ODBC Driver for BigCommerce provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access BigCommerce cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.Code Compare Pro
Code Compare is a free powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to MySQL database from Delphi. It provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. It can work using native network protocol or MySQL clientdbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, 7.3, including Express Edition 11g and 10g.