dbForge Studio for Oracle 4.2
dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||128.91 MB ( 132,002 KB )|
|Published||Aug 18, 2011 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 15, 2015 (5 years ago)|
Thunderbird How to Export Mailbox 2 hours ago
Advertisements Module for Directy CMF 8 hours ago
How to Open MBOX File in Gmail 11 hours ago
Mac Mail Export Mailbox to PST 11 hours ago
Privacy Eraser Free 14 hours ago
Bank2QIF 19 hours ago
Cryptainer LE Free Encryption Software 20 hours ago
Secure IT Encryption Software 20 hours ago
Web Camera Pro 20 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 130 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 120 times
VyprVPN for Mac 120 times
Power Spy 119 times
ACDSee 112 times
System Mechanic Free 110 times
nanoCAD Plus 105 times
Photovoltaic System 104 times
* PL/SQL coding assistant in addition to a code beautifier allows users to speed-up the process of writing SQL queries, standardize PL/SQL code.
* Documenter to generate documentation files in the HTML, PDF and Markdown formats.
* Data Generator to populate your Oracle tables with thousands of rows of realistic test data.
* Database Project feature helps users facilitate database development: create a database project either empty or with imported database objects, manage SQL scripts and query files in the project.
* Database Change Management feature helps users to save modifications that may have been made, compare and synchronize Oracle database schemas, generate schema comparison reports.
* Object Manager helps to create and edit objects using visual objects editors.
* Integrated PL/SQL Debugger is a reliable tool that automates all time-consuming tasks connected with debugging and provides full code control.
* Query Profiler helps users to analyze query behavior.
* Schema Import/Export dbForge Studio for Oracle provides convenient Export/Import Utility wizards for working with the command line interface of Oracle export and import utilities.
* Database Administration feature provides easy-to-use tools for managing server security, working with sessions, and monitoring events.
* Database Designer allows users to build a clear and effective database structure visually.
* Import/Export Data helps users to export and import Oracle table data to different file formats.
* Code Formatting for MERGE Statements
* Find and recompile invalid objects
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jul 02, 2019|
|Release Notes:||* Connectivity support for Oracle 20c is implemented * New 'Reseed identity column' data sync option is added|
|Related Tags:||oracle software oracle administration oracle management oracle date comparison oracle developer tools|
Reviews of dbForge Studio for Oracle 4.2You can be the first to write a review of dbForge Studio for Oracle!
Devart ODBC Driver for BigCommerce provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access BigCommerce cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.CodeCompare
Code Compare is a powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase/Firebird
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to MySQL database from Delphi. It provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. It can work using native network protocol or MySQL clientdbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, 7.3, including Express Edition 11g and 10g.