Client/Server Comm Lib for C/C++ 7.0
C/C++ TCP and UDP socket library client/server component. Allows multiple servers and clients simultaneously. Create proxy, chat, file transfer, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP and DNS client programs. 32 and 64-bit through Windows 10. Royalty free.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.72 MB ( 1,759 KB )|
|Published||Jun 11, 2015 (6 years ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
Browsersandse 53 minutes ago
Automate 2 hours ago
HighDesign 2 hours ago
Miraplacid Text Driver Terminal Edition 2 hours ago
Trapest 3 hours ago
Shaker Dungeon 3 hours ago
Red Shoot 3 hours ago
Runner Proto 3 hours ago
Greener 3 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 149 times
ACDSee 136 times
Photovoltaic System 132 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
Database Workbench Pro 130 times
nanoCAD Plus 129 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 127 times
ACDSee Ultimate 127 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 126 times
- Use to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords.
- Data and files can be encrypted and decrypted.
- Supports using session keys.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Use with the MarshallSoft AES Encryption Library for strong encryption/decryption.
- Create chat servers and clients.
- Create client/server file transfer programs.
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc,).
- Connect to a device by sending commands to its IP address.
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses.
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam.
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content.
- Send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Can specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept.
- Supports both TCP and UDP protocols.
- Includes multiple C/C++ example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Supports most C/C++ compilers: Microsoft, Borland, Watcom, LCC, GCC, Digital Mars.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft C/C++ and Visual Studio C/C++.
- Includes 32-bit and 64-bit DLL files plus OBJ files for static linking.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
|Requirements:||32-bit or 64-bit C/C++/C# compiler|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Mar 12, 2015|
|Release Notes:||Added CSC_SET_CLOSE_TIMEOUT to cscSetInteger(). Added cscMulticast() that receives multicast UDP packets; Added cscClientExt() that binds to a local IP address. Fixed bad CSC_BAD_OFFSET error sometimes returned by crcCryptoPutFile(). Added VS2012 and VS2013 project files.|
|Related Tags:||TCP control TCP sockets TCP C/C++ TCP/IP control TCP/IP sockets|
Reviews of Client/Server Comm Lib for C/C++ 7.0You can be the first to write a review of Client/Server Comm Lib for C/C++!
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Power Basic email component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP & POP3 authentication, SSL/TLS, ISO-8859 and UTF-8 messages.Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib for eVC
Serial communication component Win/CE library for serial port communications from embedded Visual C++ programs using a Pocket PC (PPC). Controls multiple ports simultaneously. Supports pocketpc 2002, pocketpc 2003, ppc emulator, Bluetooth serial.Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++
C/C++ RS232/RS422/RS485 serial communications software. Control multiple ports simultaneously. Includes line status/control, modem control, ANSI emulation, virtual ports (USB to serial,Bluetooth serial), hardware/software flow control.Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for FoxPro
FoxPro RS232/RS422/RS485 serial communications software. Control multiple ports simultaneously. Includes line status/control, modem control, ANSI emulation, virtual ports (USB to serial,Bluetooth serial), hardware/software flow control.Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for VB
Visual Basic RS232/RS422/RS485 serial communications software. Control multiple ports simultaneously.Includes line status/control, modem control, ANSI emulation, virtual ports (USB to serial,Bluetooth serial), hardware/software flow control.