SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Power Basic 7.4
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Power Basic email component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP & POP3 authentication, SSL/TLS, ISO-8859 and UTF-8 messages.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.54 MB ( 1,577 KB )|
|Published||Jun 10, 2015 (6 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 30, 2016 (4 years ago)|
OrgChart JS 33 minutes ago
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 3 hours ago
ACDSee 3 hours ago
Data Matrix Native Access Barcode 6 hours ago
PDF417 Native Access Barcode Generator 8 hours ago
QR Code Native Access Barcode Generator 9 hours ago
Dovecot Maildir Backup in Outlook 10 hours ago
Zimbra Copy Email 11 hours ago
MBOX File Open in Outlook 12 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 139 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
ACDSee 126 times
Photovoltaic System 124 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 124 times
nanoCAD Plus 124 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Database Workbench Pro 122 times
Power Spy 120 times
Features of SEE4PB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free. Includes many example programs.
- Works with all 32-bit Power Basic compilers: PB/WIN, PB/CON, PB/DLL.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Apr 21, 2016|
|Release Notes:||Added functions seeMakeSubject and seeTestConnect. seeImapConnect and seeImapConnect hide login. Socket forced closed if cannot connect to server. Allow commas in filenames. Fixed: stunnel log file name was corrupted when written to SEE log file.|
|Related Tags:||SMTP component POP3 component SMTP POP3 IMAP|
Reviews of SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Power Basic 7.4You can be the first to write a review of SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Power Basic!
C/C++ TCP and UDP socket library client/server component. Allows multiple servers and clients simultaneously. Create proxy, chat, file transfer, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP and DNS client programs. 32 and 64-bit through Windows 10. Royalty free.Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib for eVC
Serial communication component Win/CE library for serial port communications from embedded Visual C++ programs using a Pocket PC (PPC). Controls multiple ports simultaneously. Supports pocketpc 2002, pocketpc 2003, ppc emulator, Bluetooth serial.Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for C/C++
C/C++ RS232/RS422/RS485 serial communications software. Control multiple ports simultaneously. Includes line status/control, modem control, ANSI emulation, virtual ports (USB to serial,Bluetooth serial), hardware/software flow control.Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for FoxPro
FoxPro RS232/RS422/RS485 serial communications software. Control multiple ports simultaneously. Includes line status/control, modem control, ANSI emulation, virtual ports (USB to serial,Bluetooth serial), hardware/software flow control.Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for VB
Visual Basic RS232/RS422/RS485 serial communications software. Control multiple ports simultaneously.Includes line status/control, modem control, ANSI emulation, virtual ports (USB to serial,Bluetooth serial), hardware/software flow control.