Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.5
Advanced WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||2.49 MB ( 2,553 KB )|
|Published||Sep 10, 2010 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (6 years ago)|
Outlook Save Message PDF 8 minutes ago
Import Account from Thunderbird 2 O365 39 minutes ago
Import Mails Gmail Account to Office 365 43 minutes ago
IMAP Email Save to Office 365 43 minutes ago
Import .olm to Windows Outlook 2007 46 minutes ago
Transfer OLM to PST Outlook 50 minutes ago
Copying from One Google Drive to Another 50 minutes ago
OLM Convert PST 1 hour ago
Import OLM file into Outlook 2016 for Windows 1 hour ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 108 times
Power Spy 107 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 105 times
Advanced ETL Processor 98 times
Time and attendance 89 times
Power Spy Keylogger 81 times
OST to PST Converter 81 times
VyprVPN for Mac 80 times
System Mechanic Free 78 times
Advanced WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more! Advanced WiFi-Manager can use all ways that Windows has for WiFi networks management:
- Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC) API.
- NativeWiFi API.
- Direct NDIS calls.
Another important feature of Advanced WiFi-Manager is ability to enable monitor mode for WiFi adapter and receive all packets on selected channel, even if packets are directed to
other adapters and/or access points.
- Supports Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting and disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving, changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting, setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
|Release Info:||New Release on Nov 30, 2012|
|Release Notes:||A lot of new features added.|
|Related Tags:||wireless wifi sdk library developer|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.5You can be the first to write a review of Advanced WiFi-Manager!