Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.5
Advanced WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||2.49 MB ( 2,553 KB )|
|Published||Sep 10, 2010 (13 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (9 years ago)|
Death Street 3 hours ago
Cult 2112 3 hours ago
Unknow Place 3 hours ago
Monster Survivers 3 hours ago
Space Explorer 2 3 hours ago
Jump Box 3 hours ago
Bounce Ball 3 hours ago
MTB Freeride 2 4 hours ago
Cute Cat Run 4 hours ago
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 198 times
Database Workbench Pro 197 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 195 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 195 times
nanoCAD Plus 194 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 191 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 190 times
System Mechanic Professional 184 times
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 183 times
Advanced WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more! Advanced WiFi-Manager can use all ways that Windows has for WiFi networks management:
- Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC) API.
- NativeWiFi API.
- Direct NDIS calls.
Another important feature of Advanced WiFi-Manager is ability to enable monitor mode for WiFi adapter and receive all packets on selected channel, even if packets are directed to
other adapters and/or access points.
- Supports Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting and disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving, changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting, setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
|Release Info:||New Release on Nov 30, 2012|
|Release Notes:||A lot of new features added.|
|Related Tags:||wireless wifi sdk library developer|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.5You can be the first to write a review of Advanced WiFi-Manager!