Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.5
Advanced WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||2.49 MB ( 2,553 KB )|
|Published||Sep 10, 2010 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (6 years ago)|
Migrate Outlook OST files to Thunderbird 4 minutes ago
.msg to PDF Converter Free Online 38 minutes ago
O365 to O365 Tenant Migration 41 minutes ago
MBOX File View in Outlook 54 minutes ago
ACDSee 5 hours ago
ActivTrak 5 hours ago
InPixio Free Photo Editor 5 hours ago
Active@ LiveCD 6 hours ago
Active@ Boot Disk 6 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 119 times
Power Spy 114 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 110 times
Advanced ETL Processor 105 times
VyprVPN for Mac 94 times
Time and attendance 89 times
System Mechanic Free 89 times
Power Spy Keylogger 87 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 85 times
Advanced WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more! Advanced WiFi-Manager can use all ways that Windows has for WiFi networks management:
- Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC) API.
- NativeWiFi API.
- Direct NDIS calls.
Another important feature of Advanced WiFi-Manager is ability to enable monitor mode for WiFi adapter and receive all packets on selected channel, even if packets are directed to
other adapters and/or access points.
- Supports Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting and disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving, changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting, setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
|Release Info:||New Release on Nov 30, 2012|
|Release Notes:||A lot of new features added.|
|Related Tags:||wireless wifi sdk library developer|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.5You can be the first to write a review of Advanced WiFi-Manager!