Full-text search tool for your PC or Web site. The program builds search indexes on chosen directories. Found files are sorted by relevance to your query. 7s Search Engine COM component allows you to add search features to your web site
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.52 MB ( 1,556 KB )|
|Published||Jul 31, 2010 (11 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (8 years ago)|
Zimbra TGZ File to Office 365 Web 16 minutes ago
Mozilla Thunderbird Export All Mail 18 minutes ago
SmarterMail User Migration to Outlook 18 minutes ago
Thunderbird to MS Outlook PST Files 19 minutes ago
Free Windows Live Mail to PST Converter 21 minutes ago
Entourage Email Export to PDF 22 minutes ago
Mozilla Thunderbird MBOX as PDF 28 minutes ago
Apple Mail Migrate to Office 365 App 29 minutes ago
Extract Emails from OLM File to Outlook 32 minutes ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 154 times
ACDSee 147 times
Photovoltaic System 137 times
Database Workbench Pro 136 times
nanoCAD Plus 135 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 135 times
ACDSee Ultimate 134 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 131 times
The program consists of three entities:
7s Indexer - a tool to create search indexes;
7sDoc - a program for searching files via search indexes;
7s Search Engine - a COM component which you can use to add search functionality to your application, Internet or Intranet web site.
The program's main features:
- found files are sorted by relevance, the most relevant to your query documents are shown at the top of result list. To value the relevance each file is estimated by several parameters such as frequency of search phrase, phrase position inside the file, presence of search phrase in filename, importance of search words, file size, file age, etc.
- you can create separated indexes for different directories with your documents. On search you can choose search area to perform independent search on files grouped by themes.
- supports fuzzy search. The program's search algorithm can look for document that match the given words and some variation around them;
- supports full-text search in files such as DOC, XLS, RTF, TXT, HTM;
- supports incremental reindexing of updated or new files;
- prevent files with dublicate content from being indexed;
- can remove unexisted files from search index on reindexing;
- support unattended reindexing from command-line prompt;
- the 7s Search Engine COM component allows you to add search features to your application, Internet or Intranet web site on Windows platform.
7sdoc is available in lite and professional (pro) editions. The lite version is free for personal use.
|Requirements:||3 Mb free disk space|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jun 27, 2011|
|Release Notes:||Since that version you can manage searching via special characters in a query. Putting search phrase in quotes tells 7s search engine to switch off fuzzy search and search for the exact word.|
|Related Tags:||search full-text FTS search-engine COM|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of 7sDoc 1.3.8You can be the first to write a review of 7sDoc!