3D Tray Clock Ex. 2.2.2
3D Tray Clock Ex. is the advanced replacement for standard Windows tray clock with 3D looks, and different alarms alert important events. It also include desktop alpha transparent clock and alpha transparent calendar. and easily using todolist edit.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.55 MB ( 1,587 KB )|
|Published||Jun 01, 2008 (14 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 14, 2013 (8 years ago)|
Debut Pro Edition 1 hour ago
Debut Free Screen Recorder and Video Capture Software 2 hours ago
PureVPN Windows VPN Software 2 hours ago
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2 hours ago
Vivaldi for Windows 64 2 hours ago
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 2 hours ago
VeryUtils XPS to PDF Converter Command Line 4 hours ago
VeryUtils XPS Print Command Line 5 hours ago
Minestar 5 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 174 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 171 times
ACDSee 168 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 166 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 164 times
Photovoltaic System 162 times
Database Workbench Pro 162 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 158 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 155 times
1. Can replace system tray clock with visual skins, show date and time together with different style skins.
2. You can add reminder easily, Once or Recycle type.
3. Fast to call todolist edit window to view and write down what you will do in future.
4. Can define clock alarm sound and alarm at Quart? Half hour? One Hour?
5. Beautiful, 3D looks, powerful functions, run with win2000/winxp/vista.
6. Integrated Desktop clock with many changeable skins.
7. Integrated Calendar with many changeable skins.
8. Add Win7 Right_Bottom ShowDesktop function.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Mar 24, 2010|
|Related Tags:||3D Tray Clock Desktop Calendar|
Reviews of 3D Tray Clock Ex. 2.2.2You can be the first to write a review of 3D Tray Clock Ex.!
a screensaver, charming transparent bubbles flowing on the screen. you can replacement bubbles num, bubbles size, credentials picture. dulcet chime sound playing when the flowBubbles run. you can position pictures into bubblespblcompare
pblCompare is used to highlight and report on the changes made between versions of library files used for developing PowerBuilder Applications including; complete applications, groups of libraries, single objects.pblview
view objects and source code of powerbuilder library files.