3D Tray Clock Ex. 2.2.2
3D Tray Clock Ex. is the advanced replacement for standard Windows tray clock with 3D looks, and different alarms alert important events. It also include desktop alpha transparent clock and alpha transparent calendar. and easily using todolist edit.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.55 MB ( 1,587 KB )|
|Published||Jun 01, 2008 (12 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 14, 2013 (7 years ago)|
Convert Apple Mail to PDF 7 minutes ago
Read MBOX File as PDF Format 7 minutes ago
Copy OST file Outlook 2016 to PST 8 minutes ago
Thunderbird Email to PDF 17 minutes ago
How to take Godaddy Email Backup 17 minutes ago
Outlook Email to PDF Converter 17 minutes ago
Wind Turbine 31 minutes ago
5KPlayer for Mac 52 minutes ago
Send Outlook Email as PDF 1 hour ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 133 times
VyprVPN for Mac 130 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 122 times
Power Spy 119 times
ACDSee 118 times
Photovoltaic System 116 times
Database Workbench Pro 114 times
nanoCAD Plus 114 times
1. Can replace system tray clock with visual skins, show date and time together with different style skins.
2. You can add reminder easily, Once or Recycle type.
3. Fast to call todolist edit window to view and write down what you will do in future.
4. Can define clock alarm sound and alarm at Quart? Half hour? One Hour?
5. Beautiful, 3D looks, powerful functions, run with win2000/winxp/vista.
6. Integrated Desktop clock with many changeable skins.
7. Integrated Calendar with many changeable skins.
8. Add Win7 Right_Bottom ShowDesktop function.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Mar 24, 2010|
|Related Tags:||3D Tray Clock Desktop Calendar|
Reviews of 3D Tray Clock Ex. 2.2.2You can be the first to write a review of 3D Tray Clock Ex.!
a screensaver, charming transparent bubbles flowing on the screen. you can replacement bubbles num, bubbles size, credentials picture. dulcet chime sound playing when the flowBubbles run. you can position pictures into bubblespblcompare
pblCompare is used to highlight and report on the changes made between versions of library files used for developing PowerBuilder Applications including; complete applications, groups of libraries, single objects.pblview
view objects and source code of powerbuilder library files.