3D Tray Clock Ex. 2.2.2
3D Tray Clock Ex. is the advanced replacement for standard Windows tray clock with 3D looks, and different alarms alert important events. It also include desktop alpha transparent clock and alpha transparent calendar. and easily using todolist edit.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.55 MB ( 1,587 KB )|
|Published||Jun 01, 2008 (12 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 14, 2013 (7 years ago)|
Database Workbench Pro 5 hours ago
allmynotes lite 5 hours ago
BuilderSYS 5 hours ago
Hotmail View Messages 5 hours ago
Aryson EDB to PST Converter 6 hours ago
Migrate to Gmail from Zoho 7 hours ago
Migrate from Zoho to G Suite 7 hours ago
win32diskimager 7 hours ago
Corrupt MDF SQL Data Recovery 7 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 128 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 120 times
Power Spy 119 times
VyprVPN for Mac 115 times
System Mechanic Free 110 times
ACDSee 105 times
nanoCAD Plus 103 times
Database Workbench Pro 101 times
1. Can replace system tray clock with visual skins, show date and time together with different style skins.
2. You can add reminder easily, Once or Recycle type.
3. Fast to call todolist edit window to view and write down what you will do in future.
4. Can define clock alarm sound and alarm at Quart? Half hour? One Hour?
5. Beautiful, 3D looks, powerful functions, run with win2000/winxp/vista.
6. Integrated Desktop clock with many changeable skins.
7. Integrated Calendar with many changeable skins.
8. Add Win7 Right_Bottom ShowDesktop function.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Mar 24, 2010|
|Related Tags:||3D Tray Clock Desktop Calendar|
Reviews of 3D Tray Clock Ex. 2.2.2You can be the first to write a review of 3D Tray Clock Ex.!
a screensaver, charming transparent bubbles flowing on the screen. you can replacement bubbles num, bubbles size, credentials picture. dulcet chime sound playing when the flowBubbles run. you can position pictures into bubblespblcompare
pblCompare is used to highlight and report on the changes made between versions of library files used for developing PowerBuilder Applications including; complete applications, groups of libraries, single objects.pblview
view objects and source code of powerbuilder library files.