Explain software, websites or products with your own animated demos and interactive tutorials. Capture, Edit and Publish your videos in Flash and many other formats. No programming knowledge is required. It's deal for e-learning, support, marketing
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||14.01 MB ( 14,347 KB )|
|Published||May 16, 2007 (15 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 14, 2013 (9 years ago)|
Luxea Video Editor 1 hour ago
Project Timer 1 hour ago
Sysinfo DBF Recovery 2 hours ago
Database Workbench Pro 2 hours ago
Tool to Open MBOX File in Outlook Mac 2 hours ago
Mac OLM Converter 2 hours ago
Escape 3 Island 2 hours ago
One In The Field 2 hours ago
Green Bot 2 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 186 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 180 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 180 times
ACDSee 179 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 177 times
Database Workbench Pro 175 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 171 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 170 times
Photovoltaic System 166 times
Turbodemo uses an intelligent technique for capturing Screenshots which allows it to reproduce actions such as the movement of a mouse cursor. These Screenshots can be worked on afterwards as animated slides using many different effects like notes, narration, interactivity, slide transition effects etc... The video can be compiled in different formats and published on the internet, CDs and as documentation in the following formats: Flash, Java / HTML, GIF, EXE, ASF, AVI, PDF and MS Word.
TurboDemo is easy to use. In just minutes you'll be able to generate professional demos, presentations and tutorials. No programming knowledge is required
TurboDemo is ideal for:
- Marketing / Sales - you can present your software and products efficiently and effectively on the web or at exhibitions
- Help desk - you can help your customers/users solve their problems by providing them with instructions in the form of animated support videos.
- Training and E-Learning - Interactive Tutorials can be created. TurboDemo's Flash and Java demos are compatible with SCORM and can be integrated into your Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- No plug-ins are required to play the demos
- Extremely small in size: Only 100-300 KB per minute of playback
- Create demos and tutorials in many formats: Flash, EXE, GIF animations, Java, ASF, AVI, MS Word and PDF
- No programming knowledge required
- The generated demos are independent of the operating system being used.
- With TurboDemo SkinStudio Add-on, you can create individual balloons, text objects etc. to be included in TurboDemo projects.
|Requirements:||64MB RAM, 50MB Disk space. The generated Demos are platform independent.|
|Release Info:||Minor Update on May 20, 2008|
|Release Notes:||New Balloon Skins, New Flash Navigation Bars, Audio Export in ASF Format, Vista Compatibility|
|Related Tags:||demo tutorial e-learning author support|
Reviews of TurboDemo 7.5You can be the first to write a review of TurboDemo!
Record screen activities in real-time to quickly and easily create software simulations, videos, demos, screencasts and tutorials without any programming language. It's as easy as: record - edit - export - play. Simply Upload to Youtube or your iPod!FILEminimizer Office
Compress PowerPoint presentations, Excel files & Word documents by up to 98%. Optimized files remain in the original format - no need to unzip. Full office and email integration - send email attachments easier.PPTminimizer Compact Edition
PPTminimizer: compress PowerPoint & Word files - without zipping/unzipping them - by up to 98% of their initial size. Easier to share, store and send, PPTminimizer relieves e-mail accounts, servers & networks of unnecessary megabytes of Office files.