Swift To-Do List 10.2
Number one to-do list software for Windows suitable for personal and business use. Powerful yet simple and easy to use. Features include: To-do list tree with icons, recurrent tasks, reminders, runs from USB drive, great export & printing and more!
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||30.05 MB ( 30,768 KB )|
|Published||Sep 08, 2005 (16 years ago)|
|Updated||Feb 22, 2017 (5 years ago)|
Zimbra Export TGZ to Office 365 27 minutes ago
Import MBOX to Outlook Office 365 Web 32 minutes ago
Migrate Dropbox to OneDrive Microsoft 33 minutes ago
How to Add MBOX in Outlook 1 hour ago
Export Thunderbird MBOX to PDF 1 hour ago
call records 2 hours ago
norton security 2020 2 hours ago
norton 2 hours ago
notron 2 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 156 times
ACDSee 153 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 144 times
ACDSee Ultimate 141 times
Photovoltaic System 141 times
nanoCAD Plus 140 times
Database Workbench Pro 139 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 136 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 135 times
Swift To-Do List has many unique features and it has been developed and improved for more than 8 years. No other tool even comes close.
Swift To-Do List has all the features you will ever need, but it is still simple and easy to use. The supported features include:
- Both for tasks and notes
- Organize to-do lists hierarchically in a tree with icons
- Subtasks support, break down complex tasks into small action steps
- Zero learning time, superbly intuitive and easy to use
- All the fields you will need. Fully hide any fields that you don't need (unique feature!). Supported fields include: Task Name, Priority, Type, Due Date, Start Date, Completion Date, Context, Assigned To, Time Estimate, Time Spent, Percent Done, Status, Creation Date and Last Changed Date.
- Incredible reminder support. Set reminder for any of your tasks easily.
- Recurring tasks support
- Runs from USB thumb-drive
- Task attachments
- Tasks archive (view history, recover deleted tasks)
- Reorder your tasks and to-do lists easily using drag & drop
- Clipboard support (copy, cut & paste your tasks, notes and to-do lists)
- Flexible export & printing options
- Helpful view modes and filters
- Work with multiple tasks at once
- Email your tasks
- Fully customize anything (not just the whole interface, but the inbuilt task priorities, etc)
- Protect your database with strong encryption
- You can hide any unneeded features to keep the program simple and lightweight (unique feature!)
- And much(!) more
Swift To-Do List is the best tool to enhance your productivity and to get organized. There is nothing else like it. Why don't you find out why thousands of happy customers are so enthusiastic about it? Just download the free trial and see for yourself.
|Release Info:||New Release on Feb 21, 2017|
|Release Notes:||New major version: 100+ new features, many improvements. Completely new generation of Swift To-Do List.|
|Related Tags:||to-do list to do list todo list task list task management|
Reviews of Swift To-Do List 10.2You can be the first to write a review of Swift To-Do List!
Mind-blowing game inspired by Sokoban with challenging puzzles and completely new game mechanics that you will love. Are you tired of pointless games? Dive into the logical world of CubeDrift and solve hundreds of original levels!Daily To-Do List
Daily To-Do list is a to-do list software with reminder and to-do lists organized day by day. To-do lists can be printed and exported to HTML. Each task has easy to edit rich text format notes. Everything is saved automatically.FastPaste
Paste frequently used text phrases, fill forms, insert passwords, images and rich text. Do all that using global hotkeys or with buttons from FastPaste main window. Portable (USB) mode supported. Create custom keyboard scripts. Dock as sidebar.Swift To-Do List Lite
Free and innovative to-do list software with reminder and task lists organized by tree structure with icons, suitable both for personal and business use. All to-do tasks can have customized priority level, type, due date. Inbuilt reminder.