RVMedia is a set of components displaying video from web cameras (local USB cameras and remote IP-cameras), configuring IP-cameras and controlling their movement, sending and receiving video and audio data, organizing video chats and conferences.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||12.12 MB ( 12,415 KB )|
|Published||Mar 15, 2014 (8 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 28, 2016 (6 years ago)|
Multipage TIFF Viewer 1 hour ago
SEO SpyGlass Enterprise 2 hours ago
QXPMarkz 2 hours ago
CSharp Create Excel File Tutorial 2 hours ago
BuilderSYS 2 hours ago
SOS Click for Microsoft Office 2 hours ago
WMI Tools 2 hours ago
Luxea Video Editor 2 hours ago
Thunderbird Import Mailbox File 3 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 174 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 171 times
ACDSee 168 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 167 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 164 times
Photovoltaic System 162 times
Database Workbench Pro 162 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 158 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 155 times
- receiving video from local web cameras and IP-cameras;
- configuring IP-cameras and controlling their rotation;
- reading sound from a microphone;
- sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
- organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Components in the package:
- receives video from different sources: cameras, remote IP-cameras, screen, video files
- configures IP-cameras;
- controls rotation of IP-cameras.
Different manufacturers (such as Axis, D-Link, Panasonic, Foscam, Samsung) offer different programming interface for configuring and sending commands to their IP-cameras.
TRVCamera provides a single simple programming interface for all supported IP-cameras.
2. TRVCamView is a visual component that displays video from TRVCamera or TRVCamReceiver.
3. TRVCamMultiView is visual component that displays multiple videos from different sources.
4. TRVCamControl is a visual component that controls IP-camera movement.
5. TRVMicrophone reads sound from a microphone. Optionally, it applies some sound effects.
6. TRVMicrophoneView is a visual component that shows a microphone activity.
7. TRVCamSender sends data via the IP network; the supported data types: video, audio, files, command, arbitrary binary data. These data can be received by TRVCamReceiver or TRVMediaServer.
8. TRVCamReceiver receives data from TRVCamSender or TRVMediaServer.
9. TRVMediaServer receives data from multiple senders and resends them to multiple receivers.
A receiver, a sender and a media server have special methods for implementing chats/messengers/conferences (such as managing groups of clients (to implement chat rooms), managing
lists of allowed senders and receivers (to implement contact lists).
|Requirements:||Delphi 7-10 (also C++Builder 2009-10 and Lazarus for Windows and Linux, but not in this trial)|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jun 28, 2016|
|Release Notes:||- password-protected groups (chat rooms) on the media server; - ability to choose a microphone; - motion detection - support for H.264 Foscam cameras - support for FFmpeg 3 - native decoding of video formats from local webcams|
|Related Tags:||VCL components camera webcam videochat|
Reviews of RVMedia 5.0.1You can be the first to write a review of RVMedia!
Delphi/C++Builder components for displaying, editing and printing rich hypertext documents. Various text formatting, tables, images, textured background, HTML, DocX export, RTF import and export, data-aware versions, printing with scalable preview.TRichView for Delphi
Delphi/C++Builder components for displaying, editing and printing rich hypertext documents. Various text formatting, tables, images, textured background, HTML, DocX export, RTF import and export, data-aware versions, printing with scalable preview.