RVMedia is a set of components displaying video from web cameras (local USB cameras and remote IP-cameras), configuring IP-cameras and controlling their movement, sending and receiving video and audio data, organizing video chats and conferences.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||12.12 MB ( 12,415 KB )|
|Published||Mar 15, 2014 (8 years ago)|
|Updated||Oct 28, 2016 (5 years ago)|
PDF Tools 3 hours ago
RPM Remote Print Manager Select 64 Bit 3 hours ago
C# Tesseract OCR Review and Tutorial 3 hours ago
CSharp PDF Reports 3 hours ago
LinkAssistant Enterprise 3 hours ago
BootIt Collection 3 hours ago
JRiver Media Center 3 hours ago
Windows 11 Manager 3 hours ago
Awario 6 hours ago
ACDSee 167 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 164 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 155 times
nanoCAD Plus 154 times
Database Workbench Pro 153 times
Photovoltaic System 152 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 149 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 148 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 144 times
- receiving video from local web cameras and IP-cameras;
- configuring IP-cameras and controlling their rotation;
- reading sound from a microphone;
- sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
- organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Components in the package:
- receives video from different sources: cameras, remote IP-cameras, screen, video files
- configures IP-cameras;
- controls rotation of IP-cameras.
Different manufacturers (such as Axis, D-Link, Panasonic, Foscam, Samsung) offer different programming interface for configuring and sending commands to their IP-cameras.
TRVCamera provides a single simple programming interface for all supported IP-cameras.
2. TRVCamView is a visual component that displays video from TRVCamera or TRVCamReceiver.
3. TRVCamMultiView is visual component that displays multiple videos from different sources.
4. TRVCamControl is a visual component that controls IP-camera movement.
5. TRVMicrophone reads sound from a microphone. Optionally, it applies some sound effects.
6. TRVMicrophoneView is a visual component that shows a microphone activity.
7. TRVCamSender sends data via the IP network; the supported data types: video, audio, files, command, arbitrary binary data. These data can be received by TRVCamReceiver or TRVMediaServer.
8. TRVCamReceiver receives data from TRVCamSender or TRVMediaServer.
9. TRVMediaServer receives data from multiple senders and resends them to multiple receivers.
A receiver, a sender and a media server have special methods for implementing chats/messengers/conferences (such as managing groups of clients (to implement chat rooms), managing
lists of allowed senders and receivers (to implement contact lists).
|Requirements:||Delphi 7-10 (also C++Builder 2009-10 and Lazarus for Windows and Linux, but not in this trial)|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jun 28, 2016|
|Release Notes:||- password-protected groups (chat rooms) on the media server; - ability to choose a microphone; - motion detection - support for H.264 Foscam cameras - support for FFmpeg 3 - native decoding of video formats from local webcams|
|Related Tags:||VCL components camera webcam videochat|
Reviews of RVMedia 5.0.1You can be the first to write a review of RVMedia!
Delphi/C++Builder components for displaying, editing and printing rich hypertext documents. Various text formatting, tables, images, textured background, HTML, DocX export, RTF import and export, data-aware versions, printing with scalable preview.TRichView for Delphi
Delphi/C++Builder components for displaying, editing and printing rich hypertext documents. Various text formatting, tables, images, textured background, HTML, DocX export, RTF import and export, data-aware versions, printing with scalable preview.