Registry Workshop 5.0.1
Registry Workshop is an advanced registry editor. In addition to all the features that you can find in RegEdit and RegEdt32, Registry Workshop adds many powerful features that allow you to work faster and more efficiently with registry related tasks.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.07 MB ( 1,097 KB )|
|Published||Jun 24, 2004 (15 years ago)|
|Updated||Feb 08, 2017 (3 years ago)|
Heroes of Shaola 3 hours ago
Haunt 4 hours ago
Active Table Editor 5 hours ago
Net Monitor for Employees Professional 6 hours ago
Express Zip File Compression Software 6 hours ago
Express Zip Free Compression Software 6 hours ago
Mini Keylogger 7 hours ago
Free OST to PST Converter 8 hours ago
ClipCount: Cut and Paste Word Count 9 hours ago
Power Spy 105 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 104 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 101 times
Advanced ETL Processor 91 times
Time and attendance 89 times
OST to PST Converter 80 times
Power Spy Keylogger 79 times
VyprVPN for Mac 76 times
System Mechanic Free 76 times
Whether you are an advanced user who needs to edit and modify your registry to remove trojan, virus, and spyware entries, a system administrator who needs a safer, more efficient tool to maintain your company's PCs, or a software developer who needs to quickly manipulate registry keys and values during system development, Registry Workshop has the tools that you need.
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup.
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm.
- Compare registry between computers and/or .REG files with super fast speed.
- Connect mobile device (Pocket PC, SmartPhone, etc.) registry via ActiveSync.
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Edit .REG files and .POL files in the same way as editing system registry.
- Backup and restore registry.
- Defragment registry with preview.
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Quickly browse registry with address bar, bookmarks and visitation history.
- Support of linkage aware ability. You can use context menu to navigate to referenced key, open containing folder or open URL if the key or value contains a ProgID, ClassID, folder, file path or URL.
- Quickly jump to the HKLM or HKCU equivalent.
- Quickly jump to the Wow6432Node or non-Wow6432Node equivalent.
- Allow to open multiple local registry windows.
- Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Feb 08, 2017|
|Related Tags:||registry registry editor regedit regedt32 registry backup|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Registry Workshop 5.0.1You can be the first to write a review of Registry Workshop!