Managed extensions for VCL 2.00
Managed VCL?is the best components suite for .Net interop in Delphi Win32 and C++ Builder. It is designed?to provide a way to interact with?applications written in anyone of .Net languages - C#, Visual Basic.Net, JScript.Net and others.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||3.71 MB ( 3,796 KB )|
|Published||Jan 17, 2004 (16 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (6 years ago)|
CSV2IIF 1 hour ago
IDAutomation MICR E13B Font Advantage 3 hours ago
IDAutomation OCR Font Advantage Package 5 hours ago
UNFORMAT 6 hours ago
IDAutomation PDF417 Font Encoder Suite 6 hours ago
Offline Map Maker 7 hours ago
WalkAway 8 hours ago
Wavepad Music and Audio Editor Free 8 hours ago
WavePad Masters Edition 8 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 124 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 118 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 115 times
VyprVPN for Mac 109 times
System Mechanic Free 108 times
ACDSee 98 times
SocialMedia driven App Developer 96 times
nanoCAD Plus 96 times
Managed VCL can:
* Create .Net objects from assemblies not registered for COM, using assembly name or location,? and loading .Net assemblies from streams;
* Create and use .Net objects that are not COM visible;
* Create .Net objects using parametrized constructors;?
* Call properties/methods/fields of .Net object including static properties/methods/fields;
* Handle .Net exceptions and get all .Net exception properties including exception type name, StackTrace etc.;
* Get information about loaded instance of .Net?framework such as memory usage and size of heap by generation;
* Load needed .Net runtime?and even select which version of runtime?to use on startup;
* Place .Net controls on VCL Win32 form;
* Use ADO.Net datasources?as TDataSet descendants?in Win32 applications. ADO.Net will be native and most supported API for SQL Server 2005 (Yukon);
* Host?ASP.Net pages and services;
* Embed .Net assemblies into Win32 application as resources.
Managed VCL can not:
* Query .Net interface if it is not COM visible.
* Work with .Net events.?
* Managed VCL will not turn your Delphi or C++ Builder into .Net language and it some other?features may not be available.
Managed VCL includes special components for:
* ADO.Net - supports almost all ADO.Net features. Components to work with all standard .Net providers (those that are available in .Net framework) are included. ADO.Net will be most supported interface for MS SQL Server 2005 (Yukon).
* JScript.Net - lets you?execute JScript.Net scripts from Delphi/C++ Builder application.
* ASP.Net - process ASP.Net pages and services from Win32 applications.
|Requirements:||.Net framework 1.1, .Net framework 2.0|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Dec 31, 1969|
|Related Tags:||.Net framework VCL interop|
Reviews of Managed extensions for VCL 2.00You can be the first to write a review of Managed extensions for VCL!
OLEDB Direct Components Suite is a set of VCL-style components for Delphi and C++ Builder that allow extremely fast database access to OLEDB (ADO) providers.OleDb Express
dbExpress driver for MS SQL Server, MS Access and MS Excel data sources.www-Sharp
MSHTML-based wysiwyg HTML editor, RAD for client-side and server-side HTML applications. Includes many additional tools such as XML editor, Database viewer, .Net IDE and others.www-Sharp.ClrHost
Create full-featured compiled HTML applications that can use .Net objects. HTA compiler included.