Managed extensions for VCL 2.00
Managed VCL?is the best components suite for .Net interop in Delphi Win32 and C++ Builder. It is designed?to provide a way to interact with?applications written in anyone of .Net languages - C#, Visual Basic.Net, JScript.Net and others.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||3.71 MB ( 3,796 KB )|
|Published||Jan 17, 2004 (16 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (6 years ago)|
MailConverterTools EML to NSF Converter 3 hours ago
Soda PDF 4 hours ago
RationalPlan Single Project for Mac 4 hours ago
Increase or Decrease Speed Of Multiple MP4 Video Files Software 4 hours ago
ShoreWAVConv 5 hours ago
Macsome 6 hours ago
id cards 8 hours ago
Convert MBOX to PDF Software 8 hours ago
DataNumen Excel Repair 12 hours ago
Power Spy 109 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 109 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 107 times
Advanced ETL Processor 104 times
Time and attendance 89 times
VyprVPN for Mac 88 times
Power Spy Keylogger 83 times
OST to PST Converter 81 times
ACDSee 79 times
Managed VCL can:
* Create .Net objects from assemblies not registered for COM, using assembly name or location,? and loading .Net assemblies from streams;
* Create and use .Net objects that are not COM visible;
* Create .Net objects using parametrized constructors;?
* Call properties/methods/fields of .Net object including static properties/methods/fields;
* Handle .Net exceptions and get all .Net exception properties including exception type name, StackTrace etc.;
* Get information about loaded instance of .Net?framework such as memory usage and size of heap by generation;
* Load needed .Net runtime?and even select which version of runtime?to use on startup;
* Place .Net controls on VCL Win32 form;
* Use ADO.Net datasources?as TDataSet descendants?in Win32 applications. ADO.Net will be native and most supported API for SQL Server 2005 (Yukon);
* Host?ASP.Net pages and services;
* Embed .Net assemblies into Win32 application as resources.
Managed VCL can not:
* Query .Net interface if it is not COM visible.
* Work with .Net events.?
* Managed VCL will not turn your Delphi or C++ Builder into .Net language and it some other?features may not be available.
Managed VCL includes special components for:
* ADO.Net - supports almost all ADO.Net features. Components to work with all standard .Net providers (those that are available in .Net framework) are included. ADO.Net will be most supported interface for MS SQL Server 2005 (Yukon).
* JScript.Net - lets you?execute JScript.Net scripts from Delphi/C++ Builder application.
* ASP.Net - process ASP.Net pages and services from Win32 applications.
|Requirements:||.Net framework 1.1, .Net framework 2.0|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Dec 31, 1969|
|Related Tags:||.Net framework VCL interop|
Reviews of Managed extensions for VCL 2.00You can be the first to write a review of Managed extensions for VCL!
OLEDB Direct Components Suite is a set of VCL-style components for Delphi and C++ Builder that allow extremely fast database access to OLEDB (ADO) providers.OleDb Express
dbExpress driver for MS SQL Server, MS Access and MS Excel data sources.www-Sharp
MSHTML-based wysiwyg HTML editor, RAD for client-side and server-side HTML applications. Includes many additional tools such as XML editor, Database viewer, .Net IDE and others.www-Sharp.ClrHost
Create full-featured compiled HTML applications that can use .Net objects. HTA compiler included.