Image Eye 9.1
The only image viewer you need. Small, very fast, highly tuned code. Clean user interface - zero screen space wasted. Index feature with very fast thumbnail-icon creation. x64 version. Multi-core and SIMD support. Freeware & Open Source!
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.75 MB ( 764 KB )|
|Published||May 21, 2003 (17 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 30, 2013 (6 years ago)|
Backup OneDrive to Google Drive 1 hour ago
Privacy Eraser Free 1 hour ago
Synchronize Google Drive with OneDrive 1 hour ago
Mac Export OLM File into PST 2 hours ago
USB Lockit 2 hours ago
Open Offline Outlook File 3 hours ago
OST to Mac Mail Import 3 hours ago
How to Export Thunderbird Emails to Windows Live Mail 3 hours ago
Remote Queue Manager 3 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 119 times
Power Spy 114 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 110 times
Advanced ETL Processor 104 times
VyprVPN for Mac 94 times
Time and attendance 89 times
System Mechanic Free 88 times
Power Spy Keylogger 86 times
ACDSee 84 times
- The only image viewer you need for viewing and browsing images.
- Clean with no unnecessary menus and toolbars wasting desktop space.
- Uncompromising image quality.
- Small and very fast, highly tuned code.
- Reads all common image file formats.
- Image index feature with very fast thumbnail-icon creation.
- Rotate, mirror, zoom, pan, adjust contrast, brightness, sharpness, hue, saturation, gamma, ...
- Adjustments can be saved non-destructively (and reapplied next time you open it).
- It does not attempt to be a half-baked editor, format converter, or media player.
- It does include a simple slide show scripting language.
- Translated to several languages.
- Freeware and Open Source!
Features for the tech-nerds:
- Deep color & HDR support (up to 32-bit floating point / color component).
- High quality dithering for superior display of high bit-depth images.
- Asynchronous file I/O allows decompression to start before file read finish.
- Speculative decoding & caching of images in the background.
- Data parallelism exploitation with SSE/SSE2/SSE3/SSE4 SIMD vector-instructions.
- Task parallelism exploitation through extensive multi-core support.
- Hand tuned code optimizations for critical code paths.
- High quality resampling (image resizing) using Catmull-Rom interpolation.
- Extensive text meta data support.
- Native x64 (64-bit) and x86 (32-bit) versions.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Nov 01, 2015|
|Release Notes:||New in v9.1: Open Source, 40% faster jpeg-decoding, auto-background color option, and more.|
|Related Tags:||free image viewer fast picture|
Reviews of Image Eye 9.1You can be the first to write a review of Image Eye!
ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a very easy to use, yet fully featured tool, that lets you read tracks from audio CD's. Supports: Lots of output file formats, freedb, ReplayGain, Unicode, APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, scratch correction, ...Any Image
Any Image is a tool for converting between different image file formats. It's just as easy to convert a thousand files as a single file. Many file formats are supported. High-quality image processing options. Unique "Compress jpeg to size" feature.Any Time
Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording - do time stretching, pitch scaling, and/or sample rate conversion, as well as optionally recreate missing high-frequency components.Awave Studio
Awave Studio is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads 300 audio file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, ... - It can be used in a variety of ways - as file converter, as an audio editor, or as a synth instrument editor.Chromatia tuner
Chromatia tuner allows you to use your computer as an advanced instrument tuner with short response time, a large tuning range, and hight precision; it supports more than 30 different scales and temperaments, historic as well as modern.