Alteros 3D 3.0
Alteros 3D is a 3D/2D graphic file viewer with a customizable interface. Supports any 3D files (3DS, VRML, TrueSpace, LightWave and many other formats), as well as 2D graphical files (PSD, PNG, TIF, JPEG, BMP, GIF), Video, Audio files and DVD.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||2.85 MB ( 2,919 KB )|
|Published||Nov 16, 2004 (16 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (6 years ago)|
OpenstreetMap Downloader 3 hours ago
Google Satellite Maps Downloader 5 hours ago
CSV2QBJ 7 hours ago
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 7 hours ago
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 7 hours ago
Canvas Draw 7 hours ago
Acronis True Image New Generation Mac 7 hours ago
ActivTrak for MacOS 8 hours ago
Ezi Accounting 8 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 124 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 118 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 115 times
VyprVPN for Mac 109 times
System Mechanic Free 108 times
ACDSee 98 times
SocialMedia driven App Developer 96 times
nanoCAD Plus 96 times
The program interface can be easily changed with the help of the skins. Alteros 3D has its own desktop file format: ADESK. Using ADESK files you can create custom graphical interfaces with buttons to launch different programs, and open files and folders. ADESK files can be used as an Alteros3D start up interface, as well as a user's CD/DVD/FlashDrive interface, if the program is used as an Autorun shell.
Alteros 3D allows you to open any number of documents simultaneously.
Fullscreen and Slideshow modes, image editing procedures, different navigation options, a history list and many other useful functions for working with pictures, photos, texts and other files are available.
- Thumbnails for 2D and 3D graphic files.
- DVD-video, Video and Audio files playback.
- 3dm, 3dmf, 3ds, asc, ase, c4d, cob, dwg (limited support), dxb, dxf, geo, iv, lif, lvs, lw, lwo, max (limited support), md2, md3, mdl, mts, ndo, obj, objf, off, peo, prj, pro, rax, scn, spx, stl, tim, wrl, x and xsi 3D-formats supported.
- Copying 3D image rendering result in clipboard.
- Rotation and scaling of 3D objects. Alterations of lighting, transparency, material
type and display mode of 3D objects, as well as many other settings for 3D scenes.
- Bmp, dib, emf, gif, ico, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, pcx, rle, tga, wmf, psd, tiff, png, ppm and other image formats supported.
- Zoom in/out modes, screen floating.
- Set any picture as Wallpaper.
- Slideshow mode.
- Graphical effects.
- integration with www.brodyaga.com
|Requirements:||Pentium, 128Mb RAM, DirectX 9+|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Feb 18, 2010|
|Release Notes:||- Added "Show Folder menu" function - Added "Show Preview panel" function - Changed "Thumbnails database" procedures - Added "Autohide Flypanel" option - Added "Recent Folders" mode - Other changes and bug fixes|
|Related Tags:||3D Max CAD CD DVD|
Reviews of Alteros 3D 3.0You can be the first to write a review of Alteros 3D!
Limages is a mediaplayer and slideshow program that works directly on your desktop. You can place any number of Limages windows in any place on the desktop. The windows can have any size, color and transparency.Talisman Desktop
Desktop Manager and Shell Replacement for Windows