ESBStats - Statistical Analysis Software 2.2.0
Statistical Analysis and Inference Software for Windows with Average, Mode and Variance through to Hypothesis Analysis, Time Series and Linear Regression. Includes Online Help, Tutorials, Graphs, Summaries, Import/Export and much more.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||6.56 MB ( 6,715 KB )|
|Published||Mar 19, 2006 (16 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 14, 2013 (8 years ago)|
BCWipe 6 hours ago
RPM Remote Print Manager Elite 64 Bit 7 hours ago
Check PrintR Plus 7 hours ago
IP Tools for Excel 7 hours ago
Perfect Keylogger for Mac Lite 7 hours ago
Screen Watermark 7 hours ago
Halloween Web Screensaver 8 hours ago
Wakuoo 8 hours ago
UFS Explorer RAID Recovery 8 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 160 times
ACDSee 158 times
nanoCAD Plus 148 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 146 times
Database Workbench Pro 144 times
Photovoltaic System 143 times
ACDSee Ultimate 142 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 141 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 137 times
- Single, Dual (paired and unpaired) and Multiple Data Analysis (Multivariate analysis not in Lite Version).
- Data can be either for Sample or Population.
- Data can be Time Based for Time Series Analysis.
- Data can be entered as Raw Data, Grouped Data, or as Summary Data.
- Raw Data can be converted into Grouped Data.
- Raw Data can have in-built Transformations applied to them.
- Raw Data can have Random values meeting user defined criteria.
- Data can be fully documented and stored in DataLists.
- Standardisation of Data around given mean/standard deviation.
- DataLists are grouped together in Workbooks - one Workbook is opened at a time and can contain many DataLists.
- Sample Size calculations.
- Random Value Lists for Sampling.
- Statistical Summary including: mean, median, mode, variance, standard deviation, kurtosis, skew, etc.
- Comparison of Statistics for Raw and Grouped of the same Data.
- Graphs and Charts including: Histograms, Line Graphs, Pie Graphs, Ogives, Scatter Diagrams, Rootograms, Bar Charts and more.
- Inference and Hypothesis Analysis of a Single Population - including the Mean, the Variance and Proportions.
- Inference and Hypothesis Analysis of Two Populations - including Difference of the Mean, Ratio of the Variance, Difference of Proportions.
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) (not in Lite Version).
- Linear Regression with Transformations of the dependent variable.
- Multiple Regression with Transformations of the dependent variables (not in Lite Version).
- Moving Averages.
- Trend Analysis of Time Series Data.
|Release Info:||Major Update on May 13, 2008|
|Release Notes:||Improvements to Vista Support, Minor UI Improvements|
|Related Tags:||statistical software statistical windows software statistics software statistical inference statistical analysis|
Reviews of ESBStats - Statistical Analysis Software 2.2.0You can be the first to write a review of ESBStats - Statistical Analysis Software!
ESBCalc Pro is a Windows Scientific Calculator with Infix Notation, Exponential Notation, Printing, Brackets, Scientific Functions, Memory, Paper Trail, Result History List, Hexadecimal Conversion, Fraction Conversion and more. Register once for lifeESBFinCalc Pro
ESBFinCalc Pro is a Financial Calculator that aims to provide a sophisticated yet easy to use tool to perform Financial Calculations including Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Investments, Loans, Annuities, Depreciation, Coupon Dates and more.ESBPCS for VCL
ESB Professional Computation Suite (ESBPCS for VCL) provides a huge collection of Embarcadero (CodeGear) Delphi Routines and Components to make Data Entry and Manipulation easier for Delphi Developers and their end-users. Includes full source.ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL
ESBPCS-Calcs is a subset of ESBPCS containing Components and Routines for Calculators and Unit Conversion for Delphi & C++ Builder. Includes Data Aware Components and full source, as well as a good subset of the ESBPCS controls.ESBPCS-Dates for VCL
ESBPCS-Dates is a subset of ESBPCS containing Components and Routines for Calendars and Date/Time Manipulation in Delphi and C++ Builder. Includes Data Aware Components and full source, as well as a good subset of the controls.