EntityDAC Express 2.2
EntityDAC Express is a free Delphi ORM with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||208.88 MB ( 213,896 KB )|
|Published||Sep 23, 2015 (6 years ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
YeetDL 28 minutes ago
Acronis True Image for Mac 52 minutes ago
BuilderSYS 1 hour ago
nanoCAD Plus 2 hours ago
Paranoia File and Text Encryption 2 hours ago
Check Printer Basic 2 hours ago
MouseJiggle 2 hours ago
.NET Barcode Library 2 hours ago
Dr.Web Security Space 2 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 156 times
ACDSee 153 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 144 times
nanoCAD Plus 141 times
ACDSee Ultimate 141 times
Photovoltaic System 141 times
Database Workbench Pro 139 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 136 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 135 times
In addition, there is a feature-rich ORM modeling tool available - Entity Developer, that allows to create and edit your ORM models visually, and generate Delphi entity classes by this model automatically.
* RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported
* Database-First, Model-First & Code-First development. Users are able to use all the three ways when developing applications using EntityDAC.
* Visual ORM Model Designer with Code generation. Entity Developer allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code or manual describing class attributes in Delphi code. It supports creation of all kinds of mapping, such as table splitting, mapping entity to several tables, complex types, inheritance hierarchies, etc.
* LINQ queries. Using ORM when developing your applications must not only accelerate development of the application itself, but also unify the application code and make applications independent of the specifics and syntax of the SQL database for which it is developed, that will allow to support multiple databases in your application with no effort.
* Class mapping. Object-relational mapping of database tables to Delphi classes can be performed not only to classes inherited from a basic TEntity class, but to custom classes inherited form TObject as well.
* Entity & Query Cache. To increase application performance, EntityDAC allows to cache metadata, all entities loaded from the database, LINQ queries, and much more.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jul 25, 2019|
|Release Notes:||macOS 64-bit is supported Release 2 for RAD Studio 10.3 Rio, Delphi 10.3 Rio, and C++Builder 10.3 Rio is now required|
|Related Tags:||orm delphi delphi linq delphi mapping delphi database framework|
Reviews of EntityDAC Express 2.2You can be the first to write a review of EntityDAC Express!
Code Compare is a powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase/Firebird
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to MySQL from Delphi and C++Builder, including Community Edition, on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms.dbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder, including Community Edition, on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms.dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to PostgreSQL from Delphi and C++Builder, including Community Edition, on Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux (64-bit) platforms.