EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||258.68 MB ( 264,891 KB )|
|Published||Aug 13, 2014 (6 years ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
Startup Product Manager 5 hours ago
Wind Turbine 5 hours ago
21st century Truck driver 14 hours ago
App developer 14 hours ago
21st century worldwide growth of Forest 14 hours ago
Apple Tree 14 hours ago
Business Process Manager 14 hours ago
Internet of Things Developer 14 hours ago
Photovoltaic System 14 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 124 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 118 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 115 times
VyprVPN for Mac 109 times
System Mechanic Free 108 times
ACDSee 98 times
SocialMedia driven App Developer 96 times
nanoCAD Plus 96 times
In addition, there is a feature-rich ORM modeling tool available - Entity Developer, that allows to create and edit your ORM models visually, and generate Delphi entity classes by this model automatically.
* Database-First, Model-First & Code-First development. Users are able to use all the three ways when developing applications using EntityDAC.
* Visual ORM Model Designer with Code generation. Entity Developer allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code or manual describing class attributes in Delphi code. It supports creation of all kinds of mapping, such as table splitting, mapping entity to several tables, complex types, inheritance hierarchies, etc.
* LINQ queries. Using ORM when developing your applications must not only accelerate development of the application itself, but also unify the application code and make applications independent of the specifics and syntax of the SQL database for which it is developed, that will allow to support multiple databases in your application with no effort.
* Class mapping. Object-relational mapping of database tables to Delphi classes can be performed not only to classes inherited from a basic TEntity class, but to custom classes inherited form TObject as well.
* Entity & Query Cache. To increase application performance, EntityDAC allows to cache metadata, all entities loaded from the database, LINQ queries, and much more.
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jan 20, 2020|
|Release Notes:||* Android 64-bit is supported * Now Trial editions for macOS and Linux are fully functional * The Bytes attribute for the Guid generator is supported|
|Related Tags:||orm delphi delphi linq delphi mapping delphi database framework|
Reviews of EntityDAC 2.3You can be the first to write a review of EntityDAC!
Devart ODBC Driver for BigCommerce provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access BigCommerce cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.CodeCompare
Code Compare is a powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to MySQL database from Delphi. It provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. It can work using native network protocol or MySQL clientdbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, 7.3, including Express Edition 11g and 10g.