dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL 3.0
dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a table data comparison and synchronization tool, which allows you to detect data differences in compared PostgreSQL tables, generate data synchronization script and execute it to eliminate all the differences.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||19.23 MB ( 19,690 KB )|
|Published||Sep 28, 2017 (9 months ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|
Convert EML Emails to PDF 15 seconds ago
Convert Outlook email to Adobe PDF 49 seconds ago
DVDFab DVD 6 minutes ago
FLAC To MP3 Mac 10 minutes ago
Speed Rally 11 minutes ago
Game Girls Puzzle 12 minutes ago
Russian Off Road Pickup Driver 14 minutes ago
flChess 15 minutes ago
Full Off Road 2 16 minutes ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 86 times
Time and attendance 80 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 63 times
Power Spy 59 times
Power Spy Software 56 times
OST to PST 55 times
OST to PST Converter 54 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 53 times
- Flexible customization of database object mapping. You can either automatically or manually map schemas, tables, views, columns, use custom mapping to map schemas or database objects that can not be mapped automatically.
- Comfortable view of data differences. Easy and quick data comparison results processing, as they are displayed in a convenient way in the Data Comparison document. Database objects can be filtered by the differences.
- Full control over data to synchronize. Ability to exclude tables or individual records from synchronization after comparison.
- Easy to use Data Synchronization wizard. Data Synchronization wizard enables you to customize synchronization settings. You can backup target database before synchronization. Generated synchronization script can be immediately applied to the target database or saved in a file.
- Warnings of possible data loss and various notifications. Before synchronization you will be warned if errors or data loss may occur because of types incompatibility. Also you will be notified about data overflow, rounding, etc.
- Large script execution. Execute large scripts without opening script in the SQL editor and loading the whole script in memory. When you try to open a large script, you will be prompted to execute it instead with the help of the Execute Script Wizard.
- Compare and sync data via command line. Compare and synchronize data via command line. There is no need to open the application and go through the wizard pages any more.
-Friendly GUI. Data Compare for PostgreSQL provides a self-intuitive user interface, so you will quickly learn how to use the product to your advantage.
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Sep 27, 2017|
|Release Notes:||*PostgreSQL 9.6.5 is supported *Azure for PostgreSQL is supported *Types compatibility matrix is extended *Advanced support for Range, PostGIS and Domain data types *Advanced support for Interval data type *Advanced support for JSON and JSONB data types|
|Related Tags:||postgresql diff tool postgresql sync postgresql tool postgresql data compare|
Review dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL 3.0
Reviews of dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL 3.0You can be the first to write a review of dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL!
Devart ODBC Driver for BigCommerce provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access BigCommerce cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.Code Compare Pro
Code Compare is a free powerful tool designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. It can be used as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application. It contains folder synchronization and Code Compare options customization.dbExpress Driver for InterBase
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to InterBase and Firebird databases from Delphi. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy.dbExpress driver for MySQL
dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to MySQL database from Delphi. It provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. It can work using native network protocol or MySQL clientdbExpress driver for Oracle
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, 7.3, including Express Edition 11g and 10g.