Blog Navigator 1.2
Blog Navigator is a fast and easy-to-use program for browsing blog sites. It also includes features for reading blogs offline, as well as putting different blog sites together to create your own customized browsing preferences.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.07 MB ( 1,093 KB )|
|Published||Feb 25, 2005 (17 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 14, 2013 (8 years ago)|
Mozilla Thunderbird Email Export to Outlook 34 minutes ago
Export EML Files to Outlook 2013 35 minutes ago
How to Transfer Dropbox to Google Drive 1 hour ago
Import MBOX Email to Office 365 App 2 hours ago
How to Read MBOX Files in Outlook 2 hours ago
Entourage MBOX Export to PDF 2 hours ago
MDaemon Messaging Server 9 hours ago
BW Meter 9 hours ago
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 10 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 160 times
ACDSee 154 times
nanoCAD Plus 147 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 146 times
Database Workbench Pro 144 times
Photovoltaic System 143 times
ACDSee Ultimate 142 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 141 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 137 times
Blog Navigator is arguably the most advanced program of its kind and it's free. For example, Blog Navigator has the ability to pre-load all the articles on a given blog site to speed up reading. It also has a host of off-line reading features in which a blog site can be exported into a magazine-like format.
Notable features of Blog Navigator include:
- It's free! (as in really free, no 'ads', no spyware, no nonsense)
- Can pre-load an entire blog site to make reading much faster
- Included Tabbed browser makes it easy to switch between multiple blog sites
- Blog sites can be exported to a magazine-like format for off-line reading
- Built in tools for searching the entire blogsphere
- Different blog sites can be grouped together to create virtual web magazines
- Interesting articles can be dragged and dropped into a basket for safe keeping
- Auto-RSS detection. Websites that have RSS feeds on them can be automatically detected in many cases
- Can import OPML and other common files (makes it easy to share settings between various RSS readers)
Just a few of the version 1.2 adds/changes/fixes:
- Added support blog editing in offline mode with postponed article sending.
- Added "Print", "Print preview"" and "Page setup" to "File" menu.
- Added support for enclosures (podcasting). Users can now download any files attached to their RSS feeds.
- Menus for selection of style of article or newspaper/group displaying now indicates what style is selected.
- Added ability to mark a Favorite as important (flag it).
- Added an option to create favorites folders just like any other BN folders.
- Save as added to Article editor.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on May 31, 2005|
|Release Notes:||Version 1.2 adds/changes/fixes: - Activation and deactivation of channels and whole groups. - Added support blog editing in offline mode with postponed article sending. - Blog Navigator will no longer fetch blog article details in offline mode. - Added category caching so this time BlogNavigator will no longer ask the server for categories before editing but rather cache them between sessions (for possible offline editing). This also speeds up day-to day blog writing. - Added "Print", "Print preview" and "Page setup" to "File" menu. - Significantly improved user experience for offline mode, Blog Navigator will no longer ask user to go online every time user tries to browse an article from the list in offline mode, but will rather check the offline availability of the article and display article description for offline mode + an appropriate warning. - Added offline mode switch to article editor. - Added support for enclosures - a.k.a. podcasting. Users can now download any files attached to their RSS feeds. - The "Forward" and "Back" buttons on the browser toolbars have added dropdowns with browsing history for better browsing experience. - Favorites are now displayed as another branch. - Favorites addition and manipulation throughout the favorites branch. - Favorites folder dragging and dropping to reorganize the favorites tree. - Menus for selection of style of article or newspaper/group displaying now indicates what style is selected. - Added ability to mark a Favorite as important (flag it). - Added support for storing BN in "All users application data folder" a few other system folders or anywhere on the disk. - Ability to drop a drag from the browser list or the address list on the article list if the selected folder is a basket or a favorites folder. - Added an option to auto-activate channels. - Added a fistful of channels and podcasts. - Added an option to create favorites folders just like any other BN folders. - File -> Save as added to Article editor.|
|Related Tags:||Stardock Blog Blogging Browsing RSS feeds|
Reviews of Blog Navigator 1.2You can be the first to write a review of Blog Navigator!
Astral Masters combines the best features of its predecessor, Astral Tournament, and collection card games. Compete in turn-based play against an opponent casting various spells and summoning fantastic creatures to your side.BS Hacker Replay - Unlimited
BS Hacker is a unique hacking simulation game. You enter the underground world and play the role of a hacker, working against a system that aims to control everything.Cellblock Squadrons
Delve into a future world where every criminal has a debt to society, and the darkness of space is where it's to be repaid. Join in missions with up to 99 other criminals and earn your freedom, so that one day, you can finally go home.DesktopX
Use DesktopX to enhance your standard desktop icons; animate your desktop; put calendars, weather objects, MP3 players, performance meters, and more on your desktop at a fraction of the memory footprint of stand alone programs.Flatspace
Flatspace is a space trading and flight simulation game. The ultimate objective is to assemble parts of a galactic hyperdrive; as a space captain, you can explore, decide what you want to do and how you want to play.