Alvas.Audio for .Net is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that record, play, edit, convert and display uncompressed and compressed audio data. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox data.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows No Install Support|
|File Size||1.76 MB ( 1,801 KB )|
|Published||Apr 21, 2005 (14 years ago)|
|Updated||May 16, 2018 (1 year ago)|
Outlook Mail Save as PDF 41 minutes ago
Change OST folder to PST 42 minutes ago
Lotus Notes to PDF Conversion Toolbox 1 hour ago
How to Save Lotus Notes email into PDF 1 hour ago
Gmail Archive to Gmail Account 2 hours ago
Maildir Migrator 2 hours ago
Google Takeout Import Data to Gmail 2 hours ago
G Suite Migration from Office 365 2 hours ago
Gmail Archive to Office 365 Migration 2 hours ago
Power Spy 103 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 101 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 99 times
Time and attendance 89 times
Advanced ETL Processor 80 times
OST to PST Converter 79 times
Power Spy Keylogger 78 times
Power Spy x64 75 times
VyprVPN for Mac 73 times
1. Record audio data:
- record uncompressed audio data (PCM);
- record compressed audio data: IMA ADPCM, Microsoft ADPCM, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, GSM 6.10, MPEG Layer-3 (mp3) and others;
- record data to the stream (file stream, memory stream);
- pause and resume recording;
- get the current sound position;
- record data to any recorder installed in the system.
2. Play audio data:
- play uncompressed audio data (PCM);
- play compressed audio data;
- play data from the stream (file stream, memory stream);
- play mixed audio data;
- pause and resume playing;
- get the current sound position;
- play data from any player installed in the system.
3. Set up mixer controls:
- select source line for recording;
- change source line volume for recording;
- additional controls adjustment. For example, "Mic Boost";
- change master volume for playback;
- playback muting.
- change the volume and speed of audio data;
- join several pieces of audio in a single;
- cut/insert/remove a piece in the audio stream;
- merge two mono audio streams into one stereo.
5. Convert audio wave stream to mp3 stream.
6. Convert Dialogic .vox (adpcm) stream to Mp3 stream.
7. Checks audio signal silence.
8. Few audio files concatenation.
9. Return the audio stream duration in milliseconds.
10. View the level of the input sound signal.
11. Play, record and convert RAW headerless format (SLINEAR etc).
12. Play and extract audio data from Avi streams.
13. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox (adpcm) format data.
Requirements: .Net Framework v2.0 or later (also .Net v3.5)
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2005 or later (also VS.NET 2008)
|Requirements:||.Net framework 2.0 or later|
|Release Info:||Major Update on May 16, 2018|
|Release Notes:||Improved support for mp3 format.|
|Related Tags:||audio library sound audio mixed audio data c#|
Reviews of Alvas.Audio 2018.0You can be the first to write a review of Alvas.Audio!
Alvas.Controls for .Net (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#. Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications with adaptable interface. Controls can be resizable and dragable at runtimeAlvas.Labels
Alvas.Labels (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#. Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to include 3D text effects in the application. It makes applications look professional with cool design.Alvas.Scriptor
Alvas.Scriptor - components set, which adds scripting possibility to your applications. It allows C# and VB.Net developers to create adaptable applications with easy changeable logic and interface. All components are written in C#Alvas.ShapeForms
Alvas.ShapeForms (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#. Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create high quality professional applications with nonrectangular forms such as Windows Media Player.