Alvas.Audio for .Net is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that record, play, edit, convert and display uncompressed and compressed audio data. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox data.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows No Install Support|
|File Size||2.00 MB ( 2,051 KB )|
|Published||Apr 21, 2005 (19 years ago)|
|Updated||May 16, 2018 (6 years ago)|
How Do I download Yahoo Mail to Outlook 14 minutes ago
SpaceX Spacetourismus 17 minutes ago
Simple Table 35 minutes ago
Maildir Format Postfix to Outlook File 36 minutes ago
Simple Virus 37 minutes ago
Copy PST Files to OLM File on Mac 38 minutes ago
Spaceship 4 38 minutes ago
Download Gmail Emails to Mac as PDF 39 minutes ago
Shoot Your Nightmare 41 minutes ago
Database Workbench Pro 237 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 237 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 236 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 223 times
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 215 times
Softperfect 210 times
BootIt Collection 206 times
nanoCAD Plus 194 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 194 times
1. Record audio data:
- record uncompressed audio data (PCM);
- record compressed audio data: IMA ADPCM, Microsoft ADPCM, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, GSM 6.10, MPEG Layer-3 (mp3) and others;
- record data to the stream (file stream, memory stream);
- pause and resume recording;
- get the current sound position;
- record data to any recorder installed in the system.
2. Play audio data:
- play uncompressed audio data (PCM);
- play compressed audio data;
- play data from the stream (file stream, memory stream);
- play mixed audio data;
- pause and resume playing;
- get the current sound position;
- play data from any player installed in the system.
3. Set up mixer controls:
- select source line for recording;
- change source line volume for recording;
- additional controls adjustment. For example, "Mic Boost";
- change master volume for playback;
- playback muting.
- change the volume and speed of audio data;
- join several pieces of audio in a single;
- cut/insert/remove a piece in the audio stream;
- merge two mono audio streams into one stereo.
5. Convert audio wave stream to mp3 stream.
6. Convert Dialogic .vox (adpcm) stream to Mp3 stream.
7. Checks audio signal silence.
8. Few audio files concatenation.
9. Return the audio stream duration in milliseconds.
10. View the level of the input sound signal.
11. Play, record and convert RAW headerless format (SLINEAR etc).
12. Play and extract audio data from Avi streams.
13. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox (adpcm) format data.
Requirements: .Net Framework v2.0 or later (also .Net v3.5)
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2005 or later (also VS.NET 2008)
|Requirements:||.Net framework 2.0 or later|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Nov 25, 2019|
|Release Notes:||New AudioCompressionManager.ConvertMultistep method allows multistep conversions the audio data from the specified old format to the new format. Also were added: - Web c# and vb.net examples - Drivers c# and vb.net examples|
|Related Tags:||audio library sound audio mixed audio data c#|
Reviews of Alvas.Audio 2019.0You can be the first to write a review of Alvas.Audio!
Alvas.Audio.Core for .NET Core 3.0 for Windows is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that record, play, edit, convert and display uncompressed and compressed audio data. Supports .voxAlvas.Controls
Alvas.Controls for .Net (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#. Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications with adaptable interface. Controls can be resizable and dragable at runtimeAlvas.Labels
Alvas.Labels (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#. Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to include 3D text effects in the application. It makes applications look professional with cool design.Alvas.Scriptor
Alvas.Scriptor - components set, which adds scripting possibility to your applications. It allows C# and VB.Net developers to create adaptable applications with easy changeable logic and interface. All components are written in C#Alvas.ShapeForms
Alvas.ShapeForms (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#. Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create high quality professional applications with nonrectangular forms such as Windows Media Player.