Statscorer is a decision support software adding in-depth stochastic modeling to your Excel spreadsheets. It allows to do Monte Carlo simulations within your spreadsheets, showing possible outcomes from models related to various areas.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||3.29 MB ( 3,364 KB )|
|Published||Sep 18, 2010 (9 years ago)|
|Updated||Jul 31, 2013 (6 years ago)|
Soda PDF 2 hours ago
Scenic Framer 2 hours ago
Vivaldi for Windows 32 3 hours ago
Lotto Sorcerers Apprentice 3 hours ago
SAM Broadcaster 3 hours ago
PC Version of Clash Royale 3 hours ago
IPHost Network Monitor Freeware 4 hours ago
USB Safe Guard 4 hours ago
Reform VDP 4 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 89 times
Time and attendance 89 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 89 times
Power Spy 88 times
Power Spy x64 71 times
OST to PST Converter 71 times
Power Spy Keylogger 68 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
OST to PST 64 times
Statscorer has been designed to be as easy as possible and to offer a maximum of flexibility and interoperability with Microsoft Excel. You will be amazed at how Statscorer can take advantage of Excel's versatility to define a stochastic model simply the way you want.
There is almost no modeling limit, unless you are limited yourself with Excel! Whereas competing products often focus on subsidiary features, Statscorer has been designed to allow in-depth stochastic modeling. In particular, you can explicitly correlate inputs by using formal expressions or direct cell link.
Special attention has been paid to defining custom distributions, thus allowing you to easily compare results coming out of many different situations that you have modeled in your spreadsheet.
Statscorer also benefits an original method for generating samples whose statistical characteristics fit perfectly the distributions you require. With few iterations, results are more accurate and output graphs are clearer for a better understanding.
- compatible with Excel 2000 or higher for Windows
- light! no installation nor framework needed ? just download and execute!
- no need to modify your original spreadsheets
- no arbitrary number of inputs/outputs
- proprietary algorithm to generate points sequences, allowing very low discrepancy and fast convergence
- simulations are calculated 100% within Excel, ensuring full compliance with your spreadsheet model
- direct inputs correlation with analytic expressions or cell link
- 9 continuous and 5 discrete famous distributions (and more to come in the future)
- custom distributions (discrete and continuous) quoted and updated directly from your Excel sheet
- save and load model functionalities
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010|
|Release Info:||New version on Mar 11, 2011|
|Related Tags:||Monte Carlo simulation Monte Carlo Excel Monte Carlo simulation software risk analysis decision support|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Statscorer 1.3You can be the first to write a review of Statscorer!