Moonpod?s Starscape mixes arcade game play with characterisation and involving plot. With most of its crew missing the space station Aegis is all but lost. As last remaining pilot you must defend the station against the evil Archnid race.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||13.66 MB ( 13,989 KB )|
|Published||Jul 02, 2004 (15 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 16, 2013 (6 years ago)|
Undelete Server 5 hours ago
PhotoPad Pro Edition for Mac 5 hours ago
Ultimate Settings Panel 7 hours ago
PhotoPad Free Image and Photo Editor for Mac 9 hours ago
Import EML Messages to PDF 10 hours ago
EML Converter for EML to PDF 10 hours ago
Autosofted EasyEyes 10 hours ago
Export Gmail Folder to PDF 10 hours ago
Export Email Folder from Outlook 2013 to PDF 11 hours ago
Power Spy 105 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 104 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 101 times
Advanced ETL Processor 92 times
Time and attendance 89 times
OST to PST Converter 80 times
Power Spy Keylogger 79 times
VyprVPN for Mac 77 times
System Mechanic Free 76 times
With most of its crew missing and its weapons systems ruined the space research station Aegis is all but lost. As the last remaining pilot you must help rebuild the station?s defences, acquire alien technology and create your own uniquely configured set of fighters. By mining the asteroids within the grid dimension, valuable resources can be harvested to fuel the Aegis?s molecular furnace to build devastating weaponry. Within the nodes of the grid you will encounter allies to aid in the struggle to escape, uncover the terrible purpose of the evil Archnid race and learn why you and the rest of the crew were brought here.
* Beautifully rendered 32bit colour graphics
* 800x600 resolution
* Thumping music sound track and sound effects
* Five different weapon technology threads to find and research, only the first is available in the demo
* Five different zones to explore, only the first is available in the demo and the rest are much much bigger
* Make alliances with friendly aliens and trade technology
* Direct and protect your space station as it fights alongside you
* Create your own ?garage? of unique space fighters tailored to your own specifications
* Mine the asteroids, gather raw elements, research new technologies and build new items
* Recover the missing drive components and rescue your missing crewmates before escaping ?The Grid?.
* 110Mb hard disk space
* Intel Pentium II - 300MHz or equivalent minimum specification
* Hardware accelerator required, game tested with: nVidia TNT2 and GeForce series. 3Dfx voodoo 3 and above. Kyro series, ATI Rage and Radeon series. Matrox G200 or better. SiS 305 or better. Trident BladeXP or better. S3 SavagePro series.
* Needs latest OpenGL drivers
* 64Mb minimum system memory
|Requirements:||115MB disk space, PII-300 or equivalent. 3D card (see www.moonpod.com for list)|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jun 29, 2004|
|Release Notes:||New Effects, Improved Boss AI, Gameplay Balancing, bug fixes and compatibility code.|
|Related Tags:||Starscape. Moonpod moon pod shareware games|
Reviews of Starscape 1.5cYou can be the first to write a review of Starscape!
Mr. Robot is a 3D action-puzzle-adventure-rpg. Inspired by classic filmation games such as Knight Lore and Alien8 and mixed with'Ghost Hack' - an abstract RPG in which the player hacks into computer terminals and battles defensive computer programs.Word Pirate
Captain a pirate ship on a Caribbean voyage. Use your word skills while fighting pirates, Arrr! As runaway pirate, Captain Lucy, you must embark on an adventure throughout the Caribbean to restore your father's name and earn a fearsome reputation.