Ravenskull: the magical quest, full of puzzles and mystery. Two huge adventures.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||4.12 MB ( 4,217 KB )|
|Published||Feb 28, 2004 (14 years ago)|
|Updated||Mar 17, 2012 (6 years ago)|
ECMerge diffs/merges local/FTP/SCC files/folders 3-way with syntax colouring
Crazy Balls 11 minutes ago
Nero Platinum 3 hours ago
IBM Lotus Notes Export to PST 5 hours ago
Transfer TGZ File 5 hours ago
Lotus Notes to Thunderbird Converter 5 hours ago
Export Lotus Notes MBOX 6 hours ago
vCard Contacts to Outlook 7 hours ago
import outlook mail to mozilla thunderbird 7 hours ago
Convert Thunderbird Email to Outlook 7 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 84 times
Time and attendance 79 times
Dynamic Applications 64 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 59 times
Power Spy 57 times
OST to PST 55 times
Power Spy Software 54 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 51 times
OST to PST Converter 50 times
A compelling and absorbing game of strategy and skill!
* Two massive castle adventures, eight large levels in total. Your quest begins with Castle Ravenskull, and progresses to the bigger and more perilous Castle Danube.
* Four character types (male and female versions of each) with their own special abilities. You can choose to be an adventurer, warrior, wizard or elf.
* Save and load game positions at specific locations. The locations will only be found after extensive progress into the quest.
* Create your own adventures using the Adventure Editor, Level Editor, and Tile Set Editor - for placing your own graphics into the game.
* A special scripting language, called RavenScript, allows you to design your own puzzles to build into your own complete adventures.
The two castles are protected by powerful guardian creatures called ravenbees, while Castle Danube is also known to be inhabited by monsters. Many weird and wonderful experiences await you within these two eerie castles and their grounds! Can you succeed in this huge Ravenskull quest?
|Requirements:||Pentium II 400MHz or higher / 32MB RAM / 16MB Graphics / DirectX 7.0 or higher|
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Jan 29, 2007|
|Release Notes:||Version 1.6 features full Windows Vista compatibility.|
|Related Tags:||ravenskull adventure role-playing arcade|
Review Ravenskull 1.6
Reviews of Ravenskull 1.6You can be the first to write a review of Ravenskull!
Protect your posted email addresses on web pages against modern spam bots0-Code HTML Converter
AquaSlider is a pack of wonderful 3D games - Gem Slider & Pyramid Slider. Special effects, graphics make aquascene a good basic for the game and corresponding mood of player. Ocean treasures, magic sounds - let yourself be the Lord of Seas!Absolute IntelliTetris
This is interactive screen saver: You may watch intelligent engine playing tetris, or play yourself. The remarkable distinction from other screensavers is that you can take control over the game by pressing arrows or spacebar.Absolute Pitch
Ear training music app and virtual piano to help you learn perfect pitch, test your aural note recognition and be a better musician. Features a realistic polyphonic piano sound and near full-size piano keyboard for playing music.