Converts HTML documents to simple text files, by removing all HTML tags and formatting the text according to your preferences.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows No Install Support|
|File Size||0.03 MB ( 27 KB )|
|Published||Oct 16, 2004 (18 years ago)|
|Updated||Feb 09, 2014 (8 years ago)|
Rakuten TV Downloader 37 minutes ago
dTV Downloader 1 hour ago
Neon Lines Screensaver 1 hour ago
Unext Downloader 2 hours ago
Tubi Downloader 2 hours ago
Active@ KillDisk 2 hours ago
Photo Pos Pro photo editor 2 hours ago
TSplus Remote Access 2 hours ago
BlazingTools Perfect Keylogger 2 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 177 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 174 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 168 times
ACDSee 168 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 167 times
Photovoltaic System 166 times
Database Workbench Pro 166 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 162 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 160 times
* HTMLAsText automatically removes all tags and scripts from the document.
* The remained text is formatted according to the number of characters per line that you select.
* All HTML entities (e.g.: &, <) are converted into the corresponding ASCII characters.
* Unordered lists ( tag) and ordered lists ( tag) are formatted accordingly. The bullets beside the items of unordered lists are replaced by ASCII characters according to your selection.
* Definition lists are formatted by adding spaces in the left side of the definition lines.
* Optionally, centered and right-aligned paragraphs are formatted accordingly by adding space characters in the left side of the lines.
* Optionally, HTMLAsText allows you to add a line under each heading ( - tags)
* Simple tables can be delimited by spaces, tab characters, commas, or CRLF.
* Preformatted text blocks ( tag) are copied "as is", without formatting the text.
* You can convert multiple HTML files in the same folder at once, by using wildcard. (e.g.: c:\files\*.html)
* You can run the conversion process without displaying any user interface, by using the /run command-line option.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Aug 15, 2009|
|Related Tags:||convert html text tags remove tags|
Reviews of HTMLAsText 1.11You can be the first to write a review of HTMLAsText!
Displays the cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computerIEHistoryView
This utility reads all information from the history file created by Internet Explorer, and displays the list of all URLs that you have visited in the last few days.MyUninstaller
MyUninstaller is an alternative utility to the standard Add/Remove applet of Windows operating system. It displays the list of all installed application, and allows you to uninstall an application, delete an uninstall entry, and more.MZCookiesView
MozillaCookiesView is an alternative to the standard 'Cookie Manager' provided by Netscape and Mozilla browsers.NirCmd
NirCmd is a small utility that allows you to do many useful tasks from command-line, without displaying any user interface: change your display settings, turn off your monitor, open the door of your CD-ROM drive, and more...