Converts HTML documents to simple text files, by removing all HTML tags and formatting the text according to your preferences.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows No Install Support|
|File Size||0.03 MB ( 27 KB )|
|Published||Oct 16, 2004 (16 years ago)|
|Updated||Feb 09, 2014 (6 years ago)|
RFFlow 24 minutes ago
FFT Properties 33 minutes ago
Awario 51 minutes ago
The C# Barcode Library 54 minutes ago
Free Netflix Download 1 hour ago
VideoPad Masters Edition for Mac 1 hour ago
VideoPad Video Editor Free for Mac 1 hour ago
IP Tools for Excel 2 hours ago
ZookaWare 2 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 124 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 118 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 116 times
VyprVPN for Mac 109 times
System Mechanic Free 108 times
ACDSee 98 times
SocialMedia driven App Developer 96 times
nanoCAD Plus 96 times
* HTMLAsText automatically removes all tags and scripts from the document.
* The remained text is formatted according to the number of characters per line that you select.
* All HTML entities (e.g.: &, <) are converted into the corresponding ASCII characters.
* Unordered lists ( tag) and ordered lists ( tag) are formatted accordingly. The bullets beside the items of unordered lists are replaced by ASCII characters according to your selection.
* Definition lists are formatted by adding spaces in the left side of the definition lines.
* Optionally, centered and right-aligned paragraphs are formatted accordingly by adding space characters in the left side of the lines.
* Optionally, HTMLAsText allows you to add a line under each heading ( - tags)
* Simple tables can be delimited by spaces, tab characters, commas, or CRLF.
* Preformatted text blocks ( tag) are copied "as is", without formatting the text.
* You can convert multiple HTML files in the same folder at once, by using wildcard. (e.g.: c:\files\*.html)
* You can run the conversion process without displaying any user interface, by using the /run command-line option.
|Release Info:||Minor Update on Aug 15, 2009|
|Related Tags:||convert html text tags remove tags|
Reviews of HTMLAsText 1.11You can be the first to write a review of HTMLAsText!
Displays the cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computerIEHistoryView
This utility reads all information from the history file created by Internet Explorer, and displays the list of all URLs that you have visited in the last few days.MyUninstaller
MyUninstaller is an alternative utility to the standard Add/Remove applet of Windows operating system. It displays the list of all installed application, and allows you to uninstall an application, delete an uninstall entry, and more.MZCookiesView
MozillaCookiesView is an alternative to the standard 'Cookie Manager' provided by Netscape and Mozilla browsers.NirCmd
NirCmd is a small utility that allows you to do many useful tasks from command-line, without displaying any user interface: change your display settings, turn off your monitor, open the door of your CD-ROM drive, and more...