Emsa Port Blocker 1.2.39
Emsa Port Blocker is a TCP blocking utility. What it does, is blocking unwanted tcp access from/to your computer with customizable rules. It is not a firewall, but acts in a somewhat similar fashion.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||0.33 MB ( 334 KB )|
|Published||Oct 30, 2004 (15 years ago)|
|Updated||Sep 01, 2017 (3 years ago)|
Tag That Photo 48 minutes ago
MixPad Masters Edition for Mac 2 hours ago
MixPad Music Mixer Free for Mac 2 hours ago
Word Password Recovery Lastic 3 hours ago
CAS 003 Dumps 3 hours ago
MixPad Music Mixer and Audio Recorder Free 4 hours ago
MixPad Masters Edition 4 hours ago
Rank Tracker Enterprise 5 hours ago
EasyBilling Invoicing Software for Mac 6 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 123 times
Power Spy 118 times
Advanced ETL Processor 116 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 113 times
VyprVPN for Mac 103 times
System Mechanic Free 99 times
ACDSee 94 times
hide.me VPN for Windows 91 times
nanoCAD Plus 91 times
This program works two ways. It can be configured to block access to certain local ports, but it can also
prohibit access to specified remote ports as well. For example, you may try adding the port '80' to remote blocked ports. You'll immediately notice that you have disabled your browser's capability from accessing the www. You can use this program to block unauthorized access to certain ports on your computer, for example network ports like TCP 135 or 139 and so on. You can also use the configuration to permit connections between local IP's, or block even those as desired. The program comes with a function allowing to detect local ip's and adding them to the 'allowed' IP list.
- When first started up, the program shows a list of TCP connections on your machine.If you don't see anything there, try opening browser and visit some site and you'll see them.
- By unchecking the 'Show only connected' checkbox the program will also show tcp connections in other states, like LISTENING and so on.
- The left hand list is versatile and its meaning depends on the last button clicked - check the label above
to see what the list is currently displaying.
- To add items to a list, type into the textbox below and click on add. Make sure you enter valid data (valid ip addresses/ valid port numbers).To delete one item, select it in the list and click on 'Delete'.
- To view Allowed IP Addresses, click on the corresponding button. By default, here you will see your local IP address (127.0.0.1). You may want to add all your local IP addresses to the allowed list.
|Release Info:||New Release on Oct 28, 2004|
|Related Tags:||port blocker port blocking tcp ports tcp viewer firewall|
Reviews of Emsa Port Blocker 1.2.39You can be the first to write a review of Emsa Port Blocker!
CD Tray Pal is a handy utility that acts as a CD-ROM Drive control menu. It runs in the system tray and makes opening/closing CD door easier than ever, even on multiple CD-ROM drives! Freeware.Emsa Advanced Port Blocker
Emsa Advanced Port Blocker is an Internet port blocking utility, connection viewer, TCP monitor and logger. It monitors and selectively blocks access to local ports or remote ports/IP addresses based on user configuration. Lightweight, easy to use.Emsa Bandwidth Monitor
Emsa Bandwidth Monitor is a handy utility which allows monitoring your internet connection speed, total traffic, average download/upload speed,and more. Freeware.Emsa Disk Check
Emsa Disk Check is a dual-purpose utility, for disk surface checking (prescan and full disk reading) and also real conditions benchmarking; it scans the entire contents of a disk, CD, DVD or hard drive, and shows any disk errors.Emsa HTML Tag Remover
Emsa HTML Tag Remover - HTML removal utility for Windows. Freeware.