DrummaTicks is a drum machine that uses your computer sound card to play drum patterns. You can also think of DrummaTicks as a very advanced metronome. DrummaTicks, like a metronome, is a training and learning tool. It is easy and fun to use.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||3.95 MB ( 4,040 KB )|
|Published||Feb 26, 2010 (12 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 20, 2013 (9 years ago)|
BootIt Collection 4 hours ago
JRiver Media Center 4 hours ago
Icons8 Lunacy 4 hours ago
Sense Of Freedom 5 hours ago
The Desert 5 hours ago
Spacewar 5 hours ago
Arcade Games 6 hours ago
Trap In The Forest 6 hours ago
Sigma Base 6 hours ago
nanoCAD Plus 177 times
Antamedia HotSpot Software 175 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 168 times
ACDSee 168 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 167 times
Photovoltaic System 166 times
Database Workbench Pro 166 times
SAM Broadcaster Cloud 162 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 160 times
DrummaTicks, like a metronome, is a training and learning tool, easy to use and less expensive to buy.
If you are a musician, whether you are a beginner or a pro, you know how important it is to be able to keep the beat, keep a steady tempo or play rhythmic patterns in synch with the tempo and with other musicians. Most music teachers will agree that one should practice ones instrument with a metronome; it is essential to the development of any learning musician. Now you could go out and buy a metronome but why do that? For the same price or less, you can get DrummaTicks, a drum machine that does everything a metronome does and a lot more!
And because DrummaTicks lets you play common drum patterns such as Rock, Disco, Samba etc, it is a lot more inspiring than the tic-toc of a metronome.
In addition to common metronome usage, drum player can also use DrummaTicks to learn complex rhythm patterns starting at a slow tempo, and slowly getting to faster tempos.
With DrummaTicks, you can:
- Play drum patterns at tempo ranging from 20 to 260 beats per minute.
- Create your own drum patterns or use a wide array of default ones.
- Change the number of beats per measure from 2 to 8.
- Set the beat subdivision to 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8. This is extremely useful when practicing 16th notes, triplets or other difficult note sequences.
- Become a better musician when you practice your instrument along drum patterns created with a choice of over 50 percussion sounds, keeping you inspired, jamming and practicing for longer periods of time.
- Become a faster playing musician when you practice with the built-in Speed Trainer.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Mar 20, 2010|
|Release Notes:||Ability to order instruments User Interface improvements|
|Related Tags:||Drum Machine Metronome tempo Bo?tes ? rythme Speed Trainer|
Reviews of DrummaTicks 18.104.22.168You can be the first to write a review of DrummaTicks!
Slow Down Your MP3s, Learn Solos Fast! Control Tempo, Pitch, Loops and More! mTrax will help you become a better musician by making it easy for you to learn all your favorite songs, solos and riffs; any song, any instrument!