Bounce Metronome 4.5
The bounce is wonderfully relaxing, and precise. Professional musicians are amazed by its advanced rhythm capabilities including all time signatures (even odd time), swing, polyrhythms, cycles, rudiments, notation like ? ? ??. many rare rhythms.
item has less then 1 vote
|FileCart Rating||Not yet Rated|
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||9.77 MB ( 10,002 KB )|
|Published||Aug 15, 2010 (10 years ago)|
|Updated||Apr 29, 2014 (7 years ago)|
DataNumen Outlook Repair 27 minutes ago
DataNumen Word Repair 30 minutes ago
CleverPsych 35 minutes ago
DataNumen Exchange Recovery 51 minutes ago
DataNumen Excel Repair 1 hour ago
DataNumen Access Repair 1 hour ago
Email Detail Archive 1 hour ago
Dew Lab Studio for Delphi 2 hours ago
Container Loading Calculator 2 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 133 times
VyprVPN for Mac 130 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 122 times
Advanced ETL Processor 122 times
Power Spy 119 times
ACDSee 118 times
Photovoltaic System 116 times
nanoCAD Plus 114 times
Database Workbench Pro 113 times
Accessible for deaf, colour blind & visually impaired musicians, and especially designed to help musicians with metronome technique.
* Steady metronome tick
* All time signatures including odd, such as 5/4, 7/4, 11/4 etc
* Drum rudiments such as paradiddles
* Buzz rolls with any number of strokes
* Notated rhythms
* Additive rhythms like 3+2+3/4
* Flamenco Comp?s
* Polyrhythms like 4:3 (cross rhythms).
* Polymeters like 2/4 with 3/8 (same beat size for each rhythm, measures differ).
* Rhythm progressions (e.g. for the sections of a song)
COMPLEX RHYTHM FEATURES
* 4/4 over 4/3 type polyrhythms (Brian Ferneyhough's notation)
* 4/4 + 7/8 type additive rhythms for Jazz
* Cycles of polyrhythms as in Indian music
* Rhythm phasing as in music of Steve Reich
* Accent any beat, or skip beats with a single click
* Adjust individual beat volumes and times.
* Auto accents (e.g. Jazz accents),
* Sounds stereo panned to follow the bouncing ball as an extra cue for your position in the measure.
* Use a different sound for each part or even every note
* Harmonic metronome and rhythmicon to explore interactions of rhythms and pitches
* Chord progressions played in time with the bounce
* Use ny instrument, percussion or melodic, so long as it can be played via midi.
* Beeps, and other sounds with its Wave Shape Player
* Preview rhythm melodically, as a fractal tune
* Tap in time with music to set tempo
* Set any tempo - not limited to 24 to 208 bpm
* Fractional BPM.
* Can do gradual tempo changes, faster or slower
* Stepping progressions for speed drills
* Programmable with tempo and rhythm progressions
* Go silent briefly - to help internalize a precise sense of time.
|Release Info:||Major Update on Mar 05, 2014|
|Release Notes:||Added tuplets to the Drum & Dance rhythm editor including nested and fragmentary tuplets as in the music of Brian Ferneyhough and Frank Zappa's black page. More flexibility for the automatic tempo and rhythm changes. Added Euclidean rhythms, and a Polyrhythmic Drum Machine preset.|
|Related Tags:||polyrhythm metronome metronomes drum drummer|
You must be logged in to write a review
Reviews of Bounce Metronome 4.5You can be the first to write a review of Bounce Metronome!