The no-nonsense installation builder that will deliver your software with a good first impression, being a smooth installation that will make both computer novices and experts among your customers happy. The builder is easy to use for you as well.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||6.98 MB ( 7,146 KB )|
|Published||Jul 12, 2003 (18 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 12, 2013 (8 years ago)|
BoostDM 4 hours ago
Depeche View Free 4 hours ago
Depeche View 6 hours ago
Pixillion Plus Edition for Mac 9 hours ago
Pixillion Image Converter Free for Mac 9 hours ago
stellar 10 hours ago
View MSG File in Outlook 10 hours ago
Import MBOX Emails to PDF 11 hours ago
Outlook 2016 Import from Thunderbird 11 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 156 times
ACDSee 153 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 144 times
nanoCAD Plus 141 times
ACDSee Ultimate 141 times
Photovoltaic System 141 times
Database Workbench Pro 140 times
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore 136 times
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 135 times
DeployMaster can create a single installer that installs your software on Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7. If you have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of your software, you can create a combined 32/64-bit installer, or separate 32-bit and 64-bit installers. At only US$ 99 per developer, DeployMaster is very
Key features of the setup packages DeployMaster builds:
* The no-questions-asked installation option allows people inexperienced with computer to instantly install your software.
* The advanced installation option gives computer experts among your customers full control.
* DeployMaster creates small and fast self-extracting setups, ideal for downloadable software.
* The uninstaller will properly remove all traces of the software.
* Your software can be easily upgraded. DeployMaster will detect any previous install
Key features of the installation builder:
* Easy, straightforward GUI interface. No need to learn yet another scripting language.
* DLLs, ActiveX controls, type libraries, and fonts are registered automatically.
* Embed installers of 3rd party libraries and components within your own installer.
* Run any installed executable or batch file to perform extra installation tasks, and optionally delete them when they've done * The installer can be fully translated with DeployMaster, or with a text editor.
* You can invoke the builder from the command line, or call it from an automated build or make tool.
|Requirements:||Windows 2000 or later to build installers; built installers work on Windows 98 and later|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Jan 23, 2013|
|Release Notes:||Full support for Windows 8|
|Related Tags:||DeployMaster setup install deploy impression|
Reviews of DeployMaster 4.1.2You can be the first to write a review of DeployMaster!
Extends the Windows clipboard, enabling you to copy and paste like never before. Take notes, jot down ideas and keep important information at your fingertips. Quickly communicate with standard messages and templates. Easily edit complex documents.EditPad Lite
EditPad Lite is a convenient, carefully designed text editor and Notepad replacement. It has all the features a solid text editor needs without any bloat. Tabbed interface for opening many files at once. No arbitrary file size limit.EditPad Pro
EditPad Pro is a powerful and versatile text editor or word processor, designed to make text editing as convenient as possible. Write and edit all your text files such as source code, scripts, web sites, logs, letters, memos, reports, articles, etc.HelpScribble
Full-featured, easy-to-use help authoring tool for creating WinHelp (.hlp), HTML Help (.chm), a printed manual and online documentation (on a web site) from the same source, from start to finish. Can import help files created with another tool.PowerGREP
Quickly search through large numbers of files on your PC or network using powerful text patterns to find exactly the information you want. Search and replace with plain text or regular expressions to maintain web sites, source code, reports, ...