Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.04
Stop memorizing logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.74 MB ( 1,784 KB )|
|Published||May 25, 2004 (17 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 15, 2013 (7 years ago)|
Cyclonis Password Manager 5 hours ago
Happytime RTSP Server 5 hours ago
TSplus 5 hours ago
Retail Man POS 5 hours ago
Acronis True Image New Generation Mac 5 hours ago
Acronis True Image New Generation 6 hours ago
ActivTrak for MacOS 6 hours ago
ActivTrak for Windows 6 hours ago
ACDSee 6 hours ago
Antamedia HotSpot Software 148 times
ACDSee 132 times
VyprVPN for Mac 131 times
nanoCAD Plus 128 times
Photovoltaic System 127 times
Database Workbench Pro 126 times
Dwyco VideoChat Community 125 times
Elcomsoft eXplorer for WhatsApp 123 times
Q2ID 123 times
Users simply insert a smart card (or connect a USB flash to the computer) and, optionally, place a finger on a biometric scanner for gaining access to Citrix server. One hardware device, depending on its memory volume, can store many different connections using different user names and servers. User credentials can be securely stored not only on smart cards or USB tokens, but also on USB drives or other removable media (FDD, CD, CD/R, CD/RW, MO, MD, ZIP-disks, Pocket PCs, all types of flash memory cards) preserving the same functionality.
- No password problem: the need to remember connection details and passwords is eliminated.
- Simplified connection procedure: once configured to start specific connection on KSD insertion event, the connection becomes fully automatic and fast.
- Hardware variety: the ability to choose from a large list of supported devices, from different vendor' smart cards and tokens to ordinary USB flash drives, allows choosing the device which would best satisfy user's needs
- Mobility: The ability to store multiple connections on the same device allows users to enjoy even greater mobility already offered by Citrix.
- Secure Workstation: Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client can be configured to either lock the workstation (Disconnect) or to log off from Citrix server upon removal of the card, hardware token or USB drive;
- Multi-factor Authentication: users can be positively identified for access to Citrix-based resources via a wide range of digital identity credentials and biometric devices.
|Requirements:||133 MHz Pentium-compatible CPU; 10 MB of free hard disk space; 32 MB of memory|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jul 07, 2010|
|Release Notes:||added support for Windows Seven, 32-bit and 64-bit platforms; added support for Citrix ICA Client 11.2; reviewed logic for log file output; program settings are stored in AppData (for local installations) and in the program's directory (for "portable" installations).|
|Related Tags:||Citrix login user authentication biometric authentication security Citrix security device|
Reviews of Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.04You can be the first to write a review of Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client!
Protect access to notebook and desktop computers running Microsot Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP. Dekart Logon allows to store all passwords to Windows machines on one removable storage device (USB flash drive or CD disk), a smart card or USB token.Dekart Logon for Lotus Notes
Protect access to Lotus Notes with smart cards, USB disks and biometrics. Dekart Logon for Lotus Notes performs high level user authentication, ensuring that only authorized users can access Lotus Notes data and resources.Dekart Password Carrier
Portable and secure password manager - provides one-click login to web sites from USB drives.Dekart Private Disk
Powerful, reliable and flexible AES-256 disk encryption program. Hide your applications, data, and exclusively restrict access to them. Provides 100% protection of your private information across all Windows versions, including 64-bit releases.Dekart Private Disk Multifactor
Disk encryption software that secures confidential data on laptops, USB disks and other endpoint devices using AES 256-bit encryption, smart card authentication and proactive Disk Firewall technology.